hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/www/www.modaco.com/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/www.modaco.com/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/www/www.modaco.com/secret/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/www.modaco.com/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/www/www.modaco.com/secret/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

got the above by searching for tpt in the zte blade rom forum

Anil K Solanki

Anil K Solanki

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NEXUS
  • Twitter:@aksolanki

You can select 'Simple' from the skin selector on the right, but it's not pretty...

P

Add another simple skin fan. Also maybe it's just my imagination, but when replying and composing posts's, the text entry area seems to be smaller or fixed size? Just seems to take a lot longer composing a longer post, or a post with screenshots because of the constant scrolling up and down. Maybe it's just me.

Simple skin rocks! I don't care about the cover it's the content that matters!

Anil.

PS. Damn 30 secs later and I noticed the blue square arrow thingies.

Posted Image

Edited by Paul, 12 July 2011 - 03:34 PM.

Galaxy NEXUS with a side of Jelly Bean.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,227 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien

Thanks, investigating.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,227 posts

Fixed, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Posted Image

Altemir

Altemir

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2x
Please change the color of the icons. Used is very pale. It is difficult to find an updated theme.

Dr_StrangeTrick

Dr_StrangeTrick

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Devices:HD2 flashed with WP7
Forgive me if I have missed it but how do I search for new posts across all topics?

You used to click the new posts button then click the bottom option for everything??

Giffgaff the network run by you

Victor von Zeppelin

Victor von Zeppelin

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
Oh wow! Simple's fantastic! I'm sorry Paul, I know you've put a long time into this, but simple does rule the day, I'm afraid.

Oddly enough, Victor is my middle name, my actual name is Dan.

ZuinigeRijder

ZuinigeRijder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond
What happened to the AppToDate website?
I was able to add a counter to the number of AppToDate users, e.g.

www.apptodate.org/counter.png.php?appname=TouchLockPro
and a link to the number of users and DD's:
www.apptodate.org/stats.php?appname=touchlockpro

However, this is no longer working. Will this be fixed or is there an alternative?

Thanks.

Edited by ZuinigeRijder, 12 July 2011 - 08:48 PM.

Donate if you like the *FREE* TouchLockPro and StylusLock software and support

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,227 posts

What happened to the AppToDate website?
I was able to add a counter to the number of AppToDate users, e.g.

www.apptodate.org/counter.png.php?appname=TouchLockPro
and a link to the number of users and DD's:
www.apptodate.org/stats.php?appname=touchlockpro

However, this is no longer working. Will this be fixed or is there an alternative?

Thanks.

I'll check that out, it looks like that got broken in the migration. TBH, I didn't realise anyone was still using it! ;)

P

Posted Image

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez
http://android.modac...attach_id=73896

I can no longer manage any files I attached to threads on the previous forum layout, like the one above

BillyBobJoe

BillyBobJoe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
Tried the site using a android tablet and it is horrible. The navigation is not easy and doesn't not improve experience.

Secondly, tried to make a post and just couldn't so now may have to abandon forum..or only post via a PC.

Billy...

hedgepigdaniel

hedgepigdaniel

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade (OLED)
I've found the website to be very responsive and fast on the latest version of chrome, all animations smooth etc, and low cpu uage - its awful in Firefox though - slow, freezing up, and cpu ridiculously high.
I like the default skin better than the simple one, there is a little bit too much junk at the top but I like the overall look.
I like the modaco guy!
+1 for separation between pinned topics and the rest. It takes a few seconds to realise where the line is, especially when there are 14 pinned topics like in the blade ROMs subforum.
The mobile site is also extremely good, loads fast and is very easy on the eyes. It might even be better than tapatalk...

svenningtons

svenningtons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:sony ericsson x10a
Seem to be having issues with login, every time i sign in it comes up with an error but appears to sign me in. However if i navigate into the x10 forum it acts as though i am not signed in so i cant post anything!

Thanks

Steve

fpkekko

fpkekko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid a1
  • Twitter:@fpkekko
In this moment the notifications email are formatted:
Attached File  email1.jpg   33.47KB   7 downloads

if i don't read email for 2 day my E-mail box is full (i have a subscription in only one discussion). Is possible to return to older email notification?
Attached File  email2.jpg   18.91KB   6 downloads

Maringer

Maringer

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
Yep, another fan of the 'Simple' skin, here. With this, the forum is once again usable on my netbook. Woo-hoo! I can scroll through topics and everything, now! :)

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Devices:Atrix, Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@dmonsterprod
i like simple skin also, but ive also noticed for you firefox users that firefox in general is useless now and has been since v4, i have 3.x on this laptop and its unstable and takes about 4 mins to start (probably half due to the crazy number of addons and toolbars me gf has added from facejunk and the likes (its her old laptop i use when at hers) but chrome is smooth and buttery on all sites that firefox struggles at, imho firefox is becoming far to much like IE now, bloated slow and unstable. ive started using chrome almost exclusivly now for this reason.

ill be using the normal skin also though paul :) simple is nice though

Devices: Dell Streak(O2 MBB), Nokia E63(O2 PAYG), Nokia N900(T-Mobile Contract)| Notion Ink Adam(PixelQi+3G+WiFi | HTC Wildfire | Nexus One
Developing Android/Cyanogenmod for Streak - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

56k_Rockstar

56k_Rockstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540
Beautiful new site design. Good Job. Gives many ideas.

Matty-p

Matty-p

Addict

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Devices:orange sanfransico, g300
Lovin the mobile theme cheers paul

Anil K Solanki

Anil K Solanki

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NEXUS
  • Twitter:@aksolanki

chrome is smooth and buttery on all sites that firefox struggles at, imho firefox is becoming far to much like IE now, bloated slow and unstable. ive started using chrome almost exclusivly now for this reason.

I use Firefox 5 on the Mac, it works great not "bloated slow and unstable". It doesn't come that way out of the box, users add the bloat. Chrome is a great browser, except for one thing. It only lets you use one search engine in the search field. On the other hand, I have several set up for Firefox 5, google.com. .co.uk .it bing.

I have a question about the mobile site, how do I switch back to the mobile version in my ANDROID browser Miren? I have cleared the cache, made sure the user agent is set to default, I copied the URL of the site from the built in browser, which shows the mobile version, to Miren. But I still get the full site. I have looked for a mobile site button but I can find it. Can anyone help me?

Anil

Edited by Anil k Solanki, 13 July 2011 - 04:08 PM.

Galaxy NEXUS with a side of Jelly Bean.

culagh

culagh

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Fly Fishing. Photography
  • Devices:Advent Vega San Francisco

Forgive me if I have missed it but how do I search for new posts across all topics?

You used to click the new posts button then click the bottom option for everything??

I too am finding it dficult to navigate the forum due to the change. I just like to peruse the new posts to keep upto date but can I find this option ? Will someone puit me right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users