- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

neon_tigers

neon_tigers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I brought a pair of skullcandy fmj the other day and they work fine in all my other devices but when i put them in my phone all they do is make a loud fuzz/buzzy noise, i can hear audio but it's very quiet. The headphones that come with the phone work perfect, so does any one know what is going wrong here ?

Edited by neon_tigers, 09 July 2011 - 12:19 PM.

peto223

peto223

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
try press call button on headphones, with my headphones it work

Airazz

Airazz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
It's because of the plug shape and size. I tried using ZTE headphones on my laptop and got the same problem as you, 4-pin ZTE plug simply is different than your normal headphones. I had to twitch it around, twist, push, pull until I found the right spot where all pins were connected.

neon_tigers

neon_tigers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

try press call button on headphones, with my headphones it work

Thanks this solved the problem kind of, when i pressed the button in the volume did go to normal but did not stay there, I had to use some tape to tape down the button to make them work as headphones which kind of ruins the aesthetics but at least there working

slitz

slitz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Devices:Blade, Desire Z, Xperia Play
If you don't fully plug in the jack it'll work normally, only problem is that it comes out easier.

B9Anders

B9Anders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade / San Francisco

QUOTE(peto223 @ Jul 9 2011, 14:03) try press call button on headphones, with my headphones it work

Thanks this solved the problem kind of, when i pressed the button in the volume did go to normal but did not stay there, I had to use some tape to tape down the button to make them work as headphones which kind of ruins the aesthetics but at least there working

I have the same problem with my Klipsch earphones, use my clothes clip on the button to compensate. Surely there must be a way to make it work so the buttons on one's smartphone-designed earphones actually work the way they are supposed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users