172 replies to this topic

aragone79

aragone79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte blade, blackberry 9860,
  • Twitter:@yosa7998

aragone, use zte flasher (image.bin) or last method. if your phone is recognized then it's ok. you have to completely wipe all internal rom - reflash and format it then restore a backup and if it's ok, you're good to go.

Thank's for the suggestion. My blade is back to normal again, use CM7 ROM right now.

ro1407

ro1407

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9C 2.3.4
My ZTE V9C is completely hard bricked. When i remove battery and reinsert it again and then plug the usb cable, for 10 sec it recognises my tab and then the tab vibrates and com port goes and unknown device comes. Cant enter into recovery or download mode. It is Gen2 type tab. I was flashing my tab with MDDL and it got stucked at 37/100 and after that all these problems started. Everyone Please HELP.

A44

A44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Dear hedgepigdaniel, your guide (method 5) was my rescue, to unbrick my san francisco. I thougt I lost my San Francisco for ever. Now, there is running CM 7.1. :)

Many, many thanks to you.

EchoDe

EchoDe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hi,
I am trying method 5. The problem is, that I can't restore the IMEI, because the flash tool shows an error during startup and the config section is grayed out :-(
Can anybody tell me what the dialog tries to say?

Thanks

Attached Files

Mikael_blade

Mikael_blade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hi,
I am trying method 5. The problem is, that I can't restore the IMEI, because the flash tool shows an error during startup and the config section is grayed out :-(
Can anybody tell me what the dialog tries to say?

Thanks

In my Blade, with Windows 7 x64, i had the same error, but it is just click "ok" or press enter and continue the process.
Sorry for my bad english

hedgepigdaniel

hedgepigdaniel

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade (OLED)

In my Blade, with Windows 7 x64, i had the same error, but it is just click "ok" or press enter and continue the process.
Sorry for my bad english

always worth a try. also make sure you are running the tool as admin.

Gibbo501

Gibbo501

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF
I'm having a bit of trouble so far in:

I connect the phone to he PC, it's detected in Device Manager at COM7.
Software runs OK, when in Download mode it reports "Line1 success! It cost 0 minutes and 26 seconds".

And now I'm stuck. I can't see the phone going into FTM mode and no matter what I try I can't write the modified channel1.nvm

What exactly should I be doing with regard to disconnecting the phone, battery and so on? The instructions read that it will automatically go into FTM mode, but I get nothing on screen if I wait or if I try manually.

All I get is the BACK light flashing red.

Edited by Gibbo501, 10 February 2012 - 11:06 AM.

hedgepigdaniel

hedgepigdaniel

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade (OLED)

I'm having a bit of trouble so far in:

I connect the phone to he PC, it's detected in Device Manager at COM7.
Software runs OK, when in Download mode it reports "Line1 success! It cost 0 minutes and 26 seconds".

And now I'm stuck. I can't see the phone going into FTM mode and no matter what I try I can't write the modified channel1.nvm

What exactly should I be doing with regard to disconnecting the phone, battery and so on? The instructions read that it will automatically go into FTM mode, but I get nothing on screen if I wait or if I try manually.

All I get is the BACK light flashing red.

you've flashed some of the provided firmware, and then afterwards it doesn't go into ftm mode?

try removing the battery and then turning the phone on with volume down held. If that doesn't work, try flashing diffferent firmware. Otherwise I'm afraid I can't help you.

WMB

WMB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you, that was a clear and helpful guide. I successfully recovered my phone from a frozen android logo using method 1.

Many thanks

Bill

bartmarley

bartmarley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:nexus S and ZTE Blade
Hi everyone !

I have a big problem and i hope someone can help me :)

Last year in july i bought a ZTE blade , it came with android 2.2 so it is a GEN2 . I tested different ROM and install clockwork mod 3.0.2.7 . My final choice was Gincer Stir Fry b21 !

Everything was running like a charm since some months but this morning my wife came with her phone ( the zte blade is for her ) and it was freeze . I reboot in recovery but at the first screen ( where you see reboot system now , apply update from sdcard etc ... ) if i choose any option the orange arrow with hat appear but nothing else :( so i can't restore anything !

If i try a standard reboot , the screen is lock at the blue ZTE Blade :(

If i plug my phone on my computer i can't access to the sdcard . In recovery mode , "adb devices" give me : ? recovery ( on blue zte blade screen "adb devices" give me blade device while my personnal Nexus S give me numbers with letters ) .

I don't want to make a mistake so please just say me wich method i have to try for my zte blade !

EDIT : Ok On one other forum someone tell me to wipe data / factory , i did'nt tried it because all other option in the recovery freezed the phone ! after his recommendation ( and the factory wipe ) the phone is working fine :P

Sorry for this post but i prefer let it here if it can help someone !

Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english !

Edited by bartmarley, 17 February 2012 - 04:35 PM.

ZTE BLADE07

ZTE BLADE07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Video games and mobile phones!
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
Someone please help me...i have a orange san francisco GEN 2 and yesterday by mistake i flash a gen 1 stock recovery....now i'm stuck at the green droid...i can't acces clockwork or my usb because my pc doesn't recognised....USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED...so i can't use fastboot...I;ve tried the TPT method but when i flash ist it's show me a green test:UPDATE FROM T-FLASH CARD and below many "errors"....what can i do???my zte blade died forever???please help me

Edited by ZTE BLADE07, 18 February 2012 - 09:32 PM.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Someone please help me...i have a orange san francisco GEN 2 and yesterday by mistake i flash a gen 1 stock recovery....now i'm stuck at the green droid...i can't acces clockwork or my usb because my pc doesn't recognised....USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED...so i can't use fastboot...I;ve tried the TPT method but when i flash ist it's show me a green test:UPDATE FROM T-FLASH CARD and below many "errors"....what can i do???my zte blade died forever???please help me

Your computer doesn't recognise your blade or doesn't 'see' your blade? If it shows up as unknown device in device manager I think you can get out of it by installing the adb drivers...

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

ZTE BLADE07

ZTE BLADE07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Your computer doesn't recognise your blade or doesn't 'see' your blade? If it shows up as unknown device in device manager I think you can get out of it by installing the adb drivers...

man take a look at this
:Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ZTE BLADE07, 19 February 2012 - 12:02 AM.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

man take a look at this
:Posted Image
Posted Image

What does it say when you right click on unknown device? And does it only show up under USB controllers?

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

ZTE BLADE07

ZTE BLADE07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

What does it say when you right click on unknown device? And does it only show up under USB controllers?

it doen't say nothing when i click it...and in device manager if i'll click it to update driver it says that can't find e better driver

ZTE BLADE07

ZTE BLADE07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
No help with the TPT method...i've installed both gen 1 and gen 2 and it's says:Update from t-flash card
error
error
error
error
error
error
error
error
error
error
I've tried with two diferents card....no help....any advise???

ro1407

ro1407

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9C 2.3.4
Even i am having the same problem of Unknown device for my ZTE V9C tab. It is not recognising the drivers because PID is 0000 instead of 19D2 and VID is 0000 instead of 1354. I think if anyone can manage to modify the android_winusb.inf file for recognising PID=0000 and VID=0000 then we can goto that file by manually trying to install the drivers. Right now none of the .inf files recognise 0000 so we can give it a try only if anyone can do the above changes.

ZTE BLADE07

ZTE BLADE07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I finally gave up and i was to orange...and they accept it...next week i'm going to get it back:d

downtime

downtime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I bought a 2nd ZTE Blade V880+ and was rooting it just like the first one. The flash failed and all I have is a black screen. I tried Method 3 and didn't get an android or green text but rather blue stripes down the left half of the screen that fade out eventually, but the phone never restarts.

So I tried method 5 and get the download to start but it fails at about 25%. I tried on two computers and got the same results. The log is below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Current Version(bd_sw_inner_ver_str) : Phone in Download mode
Download Version : F:\data\software\ZTE\ZTE Firmware Flasher\China Unicom v880 Firmware
Armprg path : F:\data\software\ZTE\ZTE Firmware Flasher\armprgZTE.bin

2012.2.27 19:14:26¡ª¡ªDownload armprg.bin...
2012.2.27 19:14:31¡ª¡ªskip to armprg...
2012.2.27 19:14:36¡ª¡ªenter security mode...
2012.2.27 19:14:36¡ª¡ªDownload partition.mbn...
2012.2.27 19:14:36¡ª¡ªDownload qcsblhd_cfgdataPath.mbn File...
2012.2.27 19:14:37¡ª¡ªDownload OEM bootloader...
2012.2.27 19:14:38¡ª¡ªDownload AMSS...
2012.2.27 19:15:2¡ª¡ª½ÓÊÕÖ¸Áʱ!
2012.2.27 19:15:12¡ª¡ªHSDLmainFunc ClosePacket Fail
2012.2.27 19:15:12¡ª¡ªDownload fail, please check the log file to get fail information!

Edited by downtime, 27 February 2012 - 01:08 PM.

Smartin0

Smartin0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Has anyone idea how to flash the phone without using the bottom keys (Home, Menu, Back) ?I have problem with the keys, they make no response, even when they are pressed and “clicks”. I am able to boot into the CMR, but cannot confirm or leave anyitem in the menu. Volume Up/Down keys works fine. This problem raised after I installed the CMR to ROM manager and make the backup of current ROM. Repeated restart usually fixed the unresponsive keys. I tried to solve this problem through installing new ROM (Swedish Spring) through ROM manager, but the flashing was unsuccessful and phone don’t boot normally.

Now I am able only boot to CMR menu, move cursor between menu items, nothing else. I’m not sure, if this is hardware or software error.

On this pageI knew about step 5, my computer recognized the phone. Now I’m considering if I proceed with the whole procedure, or try to find another way how to fix theproblem.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Smartin0, 01 March 2012 - 10:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users