170 replies to this topic

laciegy

laciegy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:zte blade III
i wanted to made my gen2 to gen1 ( http://www.modaco.co...ra-via-windows/) and the flasher is stop at 10/100 and it said how doowngrade fail and since my phone dont turn on and if i put the charger it dont do anything. what can i do? and sorry my bad english

edit: if i put my phone to my computer it "zte handset diagnostic inteface (DFU) (COM3)"

Edited by laciegy, 15 July 2013 - 08:05 AM.

hal9k

hal9k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:SPV e200

Thanks for this guide. I managed to fix a Blade always booting to CWM. Now it boots to the ROM perfectly. :)

Nickhawk

Nickhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I fail to do this my phone is in a boot loop after renaming framework-res.apk. What do I do its running on android 2.2

mhammadleo

mhammadleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:samsung s7562

touch not work what i must to do?

sverzA

sverzA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:htc hd2

Excuse me hedgepigdaniel, does the link reported on the first post on the way number 5

http://www.mediafire...m1wd4ktfkbd5amh

content the same applications and file as the one reported here

http://www.modaco.co...d-also-the-imei

?

The hotfile repository was closed, so is not possible to download the ZTE universal downloader toolset

Thanks

sverzA

WIvan

WIvan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

My problem is pretty komplex.

Tried all of the methods, smaller problem exists.
It worked perfectly, it was running a cm7. One time I switced it off and it doesn't turn on. When i put it on charger the led lights up, ftm works, flashed a stock gen2 firmware on it ( because it is a gen2 blade), then tried to flash a tpt, but it does nothing. Then tried to restore the imei, but after a little bit of process it fails. Recovery doesn't work either.

WIvan

WIvan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Turned out it was the battery, but still got problems. Flashed a gen2 firmware on it. backed up the imei and it wasnt correct, so i restored it as written, but when i backed it up right after restoring, the imei was wrong again. The phone only boots into recovery, so it has a corrupt NV memory as it is written. Anyone could help me. I really dont want to change my phone.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

I have somehow managed to soft brick (I think) my Blade when installing the latest CM11 ROM.

Not sure how, but it just won't boot.  I get the splash screen and then the arrow spins arount the  cyongen logo forever.

I have tried all the steps 1, 3 and 5 (CWM, TPT and dodgy) win in the first post of the thread and whilst allevery stage went smoothly, I still can't get it to boot.

I have tried various TPTs and ROMs and a different battery, but still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I have to buy another Blade?

I have a Y300, but I prefer the Blade as my day-to-day phone due to its screen-size and I like trying out the the new ROMs.

Edited by abarthman, 05 April 2014 - 10:15 AM.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

I have somehow managed to soft brick (I think) my Blade when installing the latest CM11 ROM.

Not sure how, but it just won't boot.  I get the splash screen and then the arrow spins arount the  cyongen logo forever.

I have tried all the steps 1, 3 and 5 (CWM, TPT and dodgy) win in the first post of the thread and whilst allevery stage went smoothly, I still can't get it to boot.

I have tried various TPTs and ROMs and a different battery, but still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I have to buy another Blade?

I have a Y300, but I prefer the Blade as my day-to-day phone due to its screen-size and I like trying out the the new ROMs.

Gave up on my Blade and I bought myself another one on eBay.

It still had the original stock Orange ROM, so I TPT'd it and installed the latest Zeelog KitKat ROM and the very same thing happened!

I thought it was too much of a co-incidence for it to happen twice, so I tried booting my original Blade without a memory card inserted and it booted up!

Tried the same with the new Blade and it booted up fine, too.

I'm guessing that it was a faulty memory card all along.  It was the original 2 Gig card that came with the handset.  I had created a 1Gig partition a while ago.

Anyway, the new Blade seemed to have a slightly different coloured screen (creamy whites rather than blue-tinged whites), so I checked it under a jeweller's loupe and the pixels look different.  I think I bought an OLED Blade.

Edited by abarthman, 16 April 2014 - 09:58 PM.

mishijack

mishijack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i m too repent dear forum users. everything started beautifully. i decided to set my phone 4.1.2. i m using ZTE Blade 3. i downloaded "ClockworkBlade3.exe", "zte-blade-iii-drivers.exe" "cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip" and "gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip". then i connected phone in usb debugging mode and clockworkblade3 recognized the phone. phone restarted and showed cwm screen. while rooting was continuing i made a big mistake and ı started to install cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip, but clockworkblade3 finished its job and made restart phone while installing. i don't remember but probably i formatted also. from that time to this, i can't open cwm in phone or its own system. when i open it with volume up and power android system recovery <3e> opening but i stuck here. i can't install anything because of "E:failed to verify whole file signatur E:signature verification failed ınstallation aborted" error. there is no home button in this phone i can't open download mode etc. is there any solution for that.

I appreciate help all given already.

aybarsguclu

aybarsguclu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users