172 replies to this topic

laciegy

laciegy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:zte blade III
i wanted to made my gen2 to gen1 ( http://www.modaco.co...ra-via-windows/) and the flasher is stop at 10/100 and it said how doowngrade fail and since my phone dont turn on and if i put the charger it dont do anything. what can i do? and sorry my bad english

edit: if i put my phone to my computer it "zte handset diagnostic inteface (DFU) (COM3)"

Edited by laciegy, 15 July 2013 - 08:05 AM.

hal9k

hal9k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:SPV e200

Thanks for this guide. I managed to fix a Blade always booting to CWM. Now it boots to the ROM perfectly. :)

Nickhawk

Nickhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I fail to do this my phone is in a boot loop after renaming framework-res.apk. What do I do its running on android 2.2

mhammadleo

mhammadleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:samsung s7562

touch not work what i must to do?

sverzA

sverzA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:htc hd2

Excuse me hedgepigdaniel, does the link reported on the first post on the way number 5

http://www.mediafire...m1wd4ktfkbd5amh

content the same applications and file as the one reported here

http://www.modaco.co...d-also-the-imei

?

The hotfile repository was closed, so is not possible to download the ZTE universal downloader toolset

Thanks

sverzA

WIvan

WIvan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

My problem is pretty komplex.

Tried all of the methods, smaller problem exists.
It worked perfectly, it was running a cm7. One time I switced it off and it doesn't turn on. When i put it on charger the led lights up, ftm works, flashed a stock gen2 firmware on it ( because it is a gen2 blade), then tried to flash a tpt, but it does nothing. Then tried to restore the imei, but after a little bit of process it fails. Recovery doesn't work either.

WIvan

WIvan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Turned out it was the battery, but still got problems. Flashed a gen2 firmware on it. backed up the imei and it wasnt correct, so i restored it as written, but when i backed it up right after restoring, the imei was wrong again. The phone only boots into recovery, so it has a corrupt NV memory as it is written. Anyone could help me. I really dont want to change my phone.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

I have somehow managed to soft brick (I think) my Blade when installing the latest CM11 ROM.

Not sure how, but it just won't boot.  I get the splash screen and then the arrow spins arount the  cyongen logo forever.

I have tried all the steps 1, 3 and 5 (CWM, TPT and dodgy) win in the first post of the thread and whilst allevery stage went smoothly, I still can't get it to boot.

I have tried various TPTs and ROMs and a different battery, but still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I have to buy another Blade?

I have a Y300, but I prefer the Blade as my day-to-day phone due to its screen-size and I like trying out the the new ROMs.

Edited by abarthman, 05 April 2014 - 10:15 AM.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

I have somehow managed to soft brick (I think) my Blade when installing the latest CM11 ROM.

Not sure how, but it just won't boot.  I get the splash screen and then the arrow spins arount the  cyongen logo forever.

I have tried all the steps 1, 3 and 5 (CWM, TPT and dodgy) win in the first post of the thread and whilst allevery stage went smoothly, I still can't get it to boot.

I have tried various TPTs and ROMs and a different battery, but still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I have to buy another Blade?

I have a Y300, but I prefer the Blade as my day-to-day phone due to its screen-size and I like trying out the the new ROMs.

Gave up on my Blade and I bought myself another one on eBay.

It still had the original stock Orange ROM, so I TPT'd it and installed the latest Zeelog KitKat ROM and the very same thing happened!

I thought it was too much of a co-incidence for it to happen twice, so I tried booting my original Blade without a memory card inserted and it booted up!

Tried the same with the new Blade and it booted up fine, too.

I'm guessing that it was a faulty memory card all along.  It was the original 2 Gig card that came with the handset.  I had created a 1Gig partition a while ago.

Anyway, the new Blade seemed to have a slightly different coloured screen (creamy whites rather than blue-tinged whites), so I checked it under a jeweller's loupe and the pixels look different.  I think I bought an OLED Blade.

Edited by abarthman, 16 April 2014 - 09:58 PM.

mishijack

mishijack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i m too repent dear forum users. everything started beautifully. i decided to set my phone 4.1.2. i m using ZTE Blade 3. i downloaded "ClockworkBlade3.exe", "zte-blade-iii-drivers.exe" "cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip" and "gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip". then i connected phone in usb debugging mode and clockworkblade3 recognized the phone. phone restarted and showed cwm screen. while rooting was continuing i made a big mistake and ı started to install cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip, but clockworkblade3 finished its job and made restart phone while installing. i don't remember but probably i formatted also. from that time to this, i can't open cwm in phone or its own system. when i open it with volume up and power android system recovery <3e> opening but i stuck here. i can't install anything because of "E:failed to verify whole file signatur E:signature verification failed ınstallation aborted" error. there is no home button in this phone i can't open download mode etc. is there any solution for that.

I appreciate help all given already.

aybarsguclu

aybarsguclu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Palgab31

Palgab31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade gen2

Hi all!

I hope someone read this post....

So i have a problem, i have a zte blade phone. Its work perfectly, but one day my friend overlocking the cpu freq... After it the phones reboot and the green logo shows on the screen, and reboot, and reboot ....

I hope i install the rom again and it work perfecetly...

I make the reinstall , but i have some problem.... i put gen 2 tpt to the phone , start it and the process done without errors, reboot the phone and i see cwm....

I copy cm 7 to the sd card, i do wipe and formating the cache and etc....

i choose install zip, and i choose the cm mod.... the install says me install complete from the sdcard without errors.

Ok i smile the phone works again, but when i reboot the system via cwm , the phone starting into cwm again, and dont boot the android....

I try some other roms but any roms what i install dont work the phone reboot into cwm always.....

Is there anyone who have idea to resolve this?

Thanks Palgab31

xcaleber503

xcaleber503

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Overture(z995)

Will this work for the ZTE Overture? I haven't found anything from searching

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users