how to change landscape to reverse landscape as a default

Guest mrychol

Guest mrychol

Hi there

I world like to change my default landscape mode from the one where the light sensor is on bottom left side to one where it would be in top right corner. this way while playing i wouldn't be covering it with my finger and making the screen go dark automatically. also that part of the screen gets hot so i want it far from my fingers. again i would like to change from 270 degrees landscape mode to 90 degrees landscape mode. if i didn't imagined it than there was a choice how to set it on first boot tutorial but i am not sure and I would rather avoid unnecessary hardreset. thanks.

Guest dfghggfgfd

Hi there

I world like to change my default landscape mode from the one where the light sensor is on bottom left side to one where it would be in top right corner. this way while playing i wouldn't be covering it with my finger and making the screen go dark automatically. also that part of the screen gets hot so i want it far from my fingers. again i would like to change from 270 degrees landscape mode to 90 degrees landscape mode. if i didn't imagined it than there was a choice how to set it on first boot tutorial but i am not sure and I would rather avoid unnecessary hardreset. thanks.

Simply turn your phone 180°.

Landscape works in both directions, only portrait is limited to one direction.

Guest mrychol

Simply turn your phone 180°.

Landscape works in both directions, only portrait is limited to one direction.

In most cases you are right but most games don't work that way. Actually only game that reacts to this is eternal legacy out of those that I have. All others go to default landscape and do not turn doesn't matter what you do with your phone. Does it work differently for you?