It works on all MIUI versions!
What it does is disable wallpaper scrolling in the MIUI Launcher,
so when you flip between homecreens, the image will remain static.
All credits go to roenano from MIUI Android Forums.
1. Download this file on your PC.
2. Extract the content of the zip to any folder on your computer.
3. Reboot into xRecovery.
4. Connect your phone to the computer via USB.
5. In xRecovery, go to Partition Options and select "Mount /system".
6. On your PC run "AutoModder.bat" file.
7. Follow the instructions.
This procedure will mod your Launcher2.apk and create a backup of the original one,
so if anything goes wrong or you just don't like the modification, you can easily switch back via the same tool.
As always, use it at your own risk!
Furthermore, for Photoshop users, I have created a .psd file
that will help you create your own single-page wallpapers!
Grab it from here.
Edited by My_Immortal, 18 July 2011 - 07:22 PM.