20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest goatee

:D Between the force closes, I managed to get the notification bar down, and mount the USB drive :D.

Nope - just says "error: device not found", but doesn't make any attempt to find it, nor makes sure the daemon is running. And I don't have a micro SD reader at work :(. Still, worse things happen at sea!

Guest stuartrace

Doing an adb push of the build.prop worked for me, is running now :) I did the adb push while the phone was sitting with the force close error on the screen, then just rebooted the phone and it worked.

The UI feels very snappy! The new look Market feels quicker as well, compared to when I was running it while using CM7 GB.

Cheers Paul, will await even more improvements as you get to do them :)

Guest morckx

Doing an adb push of the build.prop worked for me, is running now :) I did the adb push while the phone was sitting with the force close error on the screen, then just rebooted the phone and it worked.

The UI feels very snappy! The new look Market feels quicker as well, compared to when I was running it while using CM7 GB.

Cheers Paul, will await even more improvements as you get to do them :)

Thanks! Strangely that worked for me, too.

M.

If you have the multiple FCs with an early bake, please rebake or push the build.prop before posting here (trying to keep the topic clean). :)

P

Guest ralli1300

Paul, another question: Is it possible to implement GTalk 1.3 with required files for video-chat ? Would be great. Thanks again !

A specific build of 20110622 for Gingerbread is now available in the baseband post. ONLY install the new baseband if you encounter issues.

P

i'm getting call issue ( no sound ) so going to update to baseband 622 right now and revert if it's ok or not

EDIT 1 : camerasound hack not working => no boot

EDIT 2 : upgrade to 622 Gigerbread baseband solve my issue in call ( no sound )

Edited by ilos

Guest Diskbox

Have done a few tests and mostly seems ok so far.

Baseband 622

Wifi working

usb working

call quality good

gps unable to get a lock unless I turn on wifi and connect

diskbox

Edited by Diskbox

Guest goatee

Only problem so far, is that Wave Secure doesn't detect the verification SMS coming through, oh and I can't see it in the list of apps, in Go Launcher, but I can in GB Launcher :blink:

Both Solved, and not bugs:

1. No verification SMS - I uninstalled Go SMS Pro and it worked - I suspect the pop-up it does, intercepted it, and Wave Secure simply couldn't see it.

2. The app was hidden in Go Launcher. . .

Edited by goatee

Guest kickasskev

Take it the correct build prob has been added to the bakes now??? just on downloading one now thats all,

Also to the person who had no sound in call, That happened to me with the MIUI rom, but it didn't occur with every call

And thanks Paul :D

Guest federicoc

Have done a few tests and mostly seems ok so far.

Baseband 622

Wifi working

usb working

call quality good

gps unable to get a lock unless I turn on wifi and connect

diskbox

Hi diskbox,

which "622" baseband are you referring? Plain "old" 622 or gingerbread special one?

Thanks

F.

Guest Fredisco

Take it the correct build prob has been added to the bakes now??? just on downloading one now thats all,

Also to the person who had no sound in call, That happened to me with the MIUI rom, but it didn't occur with every call

And thanks Paul :D

I CRC checked that and it looks like the correct is in the newer bakes. MD5; A21580A077432B47B3EFEF29BBD318A5

And I would also like to thank Paul :D