Icons lost with update,help please

Guest chab26

Guest chab26

Hi,

I have to say thanks to tigtex for his hard work , his great rom made my zte racer live again. It's a wonderful

rom. when I loaded this rom on my zte racer I lost the icon PLANET from 3 and I can't see how much I spent on

my account and also I could download from planet msn,skype... I tried to download SKYPE from market,but is rubbish .

I need as well MSN. can anyone upload here PLANET,SKYPE and MSN . Thanks again for the attention has been

given by tigtex and the help of other members in this forum.

My android version was 2.1 now is 2.3.4- kernel version 2.6.32.9.perf. -cpu.armv6

mod version cyanogenmod-7- 05-25-2011-nightly-mooncake.

Thanks a lot

Guest Racerboy

Hi,

I have to say thanks to tigtex for his hard work , his great rom made my zte racer live again. It's a wonderful

rom. when I loaded this rom on my zte racer I lost the icon PLANET from 3 and I can't see how much I spent on

my account and also I could download from planet msn,skype... I tried to download SKYPE from market,but is rubbish .

I need as well MSN. can anyone upload here PLANET,SKYPE and MSN . Thanks again for the attention has been

given by tigtex and the help of other members in this forum.

My android version was 2.1 now is 2.3.4- kernel version 2.6.32.9.perf. -cpu.armv6

mod version cyanogenmod-7- 05-25-2011-nightly-mooncake.

Thanks a lot

hi, I had the stock 2.1 rom from 3 aswell and you can access your balance from your google home page by typing in "My3" in search panel and then select the "My3" suggestion at the top of the results, it will redirect you to the login page, you`ll see at the top of this page the word "login" select that and you`ll have accessto your 3 account for showing your balance and other stuff, alternatively if you have backed up your 2.1 stock rom you can extract the "Planet3Forced-Android-1.6.apk" file and try and install it, if you have not backed up your 2.1 rom luckily there is a exact stock rom for the 3 Zte Racer here "3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05-update_signed.zip", as for the skype, msn issues i would reboot your phone and try again with the installs from market or try and find them seperately on the web as a standalone installer ".apk" hope it helps abit.....

Edited by Racerboy