[LEAK][2.3.4] Acer_LiquidMT_3.026.01_EMEA-GEN1_03.26.02

Guest vache

Does anybody know why in our 2.3 there is no internal sip client (Settings >Call settings > Accounts)?

I guess there's something wrong with european carriers and Acer, as the GEN2 Gingerbread Leak, which is targeting Asia (Acer_LiquidMT_3.016.00_AAP-GEN2.zip) had this feature.

We may port it from there..!?

check out this previous post, about quality

Edit: pushing the android.software.sip.voip.xml to system/etc/permissions/ works :)

(remount system to rw, push, reboot)

now I have to test....

Edited by !gm

Guest antantros

I guess there's something wrong with european carriers and Acer, as the GEN2 Gingerbread Leak, which is targeting Asia (Acer_LiquidMT_3.016.00_AAP-GEN2.zip) had this feature.

We may port it from there..!?

check out this previous post, about quality

http://android.modac...ost__p__1719520

I've just tried this method and it's work fine. I didn't repack framework.res for 3g calls, may be later. But wifi works well. About quality... I've done only one call and quality seems to be normal.

Follow the instructions to add native android SIP stack for Wifi AND 3G calls. It'll be great to see it included in the next Gingerounay (if it's not there already=))

Guest Magiara

Guys, need your help.

I think I brick my phone.

I'm totally new in this, and I was following some tutorials I found.

I successfully upgraded my phone to 2.2 using malez and the acer download tool, and I was looking for some 2.3 and I found this thread, so I decided to give it a go. I tried to install it using the method in the first post, but it did not work, when the recovery mode start, an android icon with a exclamation sign appeared.

So I decided to flash the rom using the acer download tool as I read in other thread that is a way to flash the bin, but perhaps this was a huge mistake?

The process stopped here. I wait a lot of time, but it did not continue. So I unplug and plug the phone again and wait, but nothing came of it.

Right now the phone does not turn on, nor start in recovery mode. After check that the process was not moving forward,i take out the battery and tried to turn it on again, but nothing.

Is my phone dead? That will be bad news indeed, but I don't have any idea what else to try.

Do you have any suggestions?

Guest TechnoLover

As I can see you have an "Acer Liquid" and NOT an "Acer Liquid MT", when you don't have a MT you bricked your phone - you can try to flash a new Image for the normal Acer Liquid by using ADT but I think there's not much hope =/

Guest Magiara

Damn, I'm so stupid.

The download tool does not seems to detect the device when I connect it to the usb port. I can't turn on the phone, I suppose that's why.

Any other possibility?

Guest TechnoLover

I don't know any - send your phone to the repair service or sell it as a device for spares and buy a new phone.

Another possibilty is to ask in the Acer Liquid Forum for help ;)

Edited by TechnoLover

• 3 weeks later...
Guest matteopuzz

hi! i've tried to flash this rom, but it turned to be unsuccessful. I've tried with sd download mode, with usb download mod (with adt) but it didn't work. From which rom do i have to flash this one?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merou09

Hi guys I have a question. I want to flas the leak with adt. What file i need? the entire acer_ug folder or one of the two .bin that contains?

thans :)

Hi,

Just take the biggest ".bin" for flash with ADT_Edit By Ma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...