3 replies to this topic

redhawkuk

redhawkuk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer debranded Three UK
I'm sure you've had this problem you find a nice Android app on some blog page only to find it's not available via the Market because Google in their ultimate wisdom block all that is considered incompatible.
I'm sorry but that's utter crap if there was a compatibility issue with my device then it's my decision to take this into consideration before installing not Google's.

Is there any viable workaround to this problem that doesn't involve downloading from unofficial sources??

Richard S.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
now that you mention it, i have that problem with few apps i want to try/have on my phone and it really is annoying when it says not compatible with device and wont install.. would also like to know if there is a way around

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

dakill

dakill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE x850 a.k.a Racer
I just end up looking up APKs on the net and installing them... guess what, the app works like a charm. Thanks to this stupid compatibility check I am now a pirate.

GoceT

GoceT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I found a solution for "not compatible with device", try it. it's working for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users