• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

köttflöjten

köttflöjten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal

Radio issue I mean no GSM signal... If you want froyo flash last Acer 1.100.49 and then any rom based on that. If you prefer gingerbread flash 3.026.01 and then choose a custom rom based on it

Ah, okay!

Never tried ginger, so might as well! Thank you!

köttflöjten

köttflöjten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hmm, now I try to flash using ADT but it complains about having too little internal memory, even though the phone clearly states there being och 100MB free.

davidevinavil

davidevinavil

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

If you like my work, offer me a beer

köttflöjten

köttflöjten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Use this ADT http://gfan-acer.goo...t%20By%20Ma.rar

Is there something I have to do before using it? I keep getting "Acer_Downloadtool has stopped working. Windows is searching for a solution..."

Edit: I dug up an old computer of mine and tried to launch it from there, and it did. Then the old piece of feces broke down on me, but at least I now know there is something conflicting on my usual computer. What I can't figure out is what it could be, it simply won't run!

Edit 2: Problem solved, and a new one arose. I tried flashing a bin and it failed, and everytime I try to start the phone, it goes straight to SD download mode, whatever key combo I try it still does it, and just vibrates. What has happened now? It's even enough just to plug it in to the micro-usb and it boots to sd download and vibrates.

Edit 3: Would it be wrong to assume that because it goes directly to sd download mode, I could manually put the .bin and directory on the sd card and then flash it. It seems not all files where transferred or something like that.

This is the message I get upon booting:

==============================
| SD Download mode |
==============================
OSBL version SSS=A4-03.08.04 #0 #0 #0 #0
SD Image Download Procedure...Failed!IMAGE_DIR_NOT_FOUND

So my thoughts are: Either all the files didn't get transferred or I have a corrupt sd card.

Edit 4: Solved. It was a corrupt sd card.

Edited by köttflöjten, 03 August 2011 - 03:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users