Just unboxed my Vega!

Guest Bunjit

Guest trevor432990

If you read the thread, my issues are nothing to do with not having patience or experience in tailoring the tablet - they occured before any modding took place at all, it never got that far :blink:

All the time and patience in the world isn't going to fix a hardware issue with the screen, something I spotted out the box - doesn't fill me with confidence in getting another.

So if you want a helpful conclusion to the thread, the tip to would be Vega buyers would be to check their screens thoroughly in store.

.....and to read posts

Urm let's try a recap shall we :-

"Anyway, rightly or wrongly, I'm kicking off with Vegacomb, never tinkered witha tablet before so heres goes!"

"OK, thanks. Modded stock downloaded" Well I call that a mod don't you?

"that's my fourth attempt at the stock rom" and again

No matter take it back to PC World and get an iPad then you don't have to do anything as it's all setup and no wonky screen problems eh <_<

Guest Bunjit

Urm let's try a recap shall we :-

"Anyway, rightly or wrongly, I'm kicking off with Vegacomb, never tinkered witha tablet before so heres goes!"

"OK, thanks. Modded stock downloaded" Well I call that a mod don't you?

"that's my fourth attempt at the stock rom" and again

Urm, yes, let's recap:

The screen problems started out the box, thought it was down to crappy stock rom, and really kicked off while I surfed around before I downloaded the modded stock file tot he vega, which was not installed. The tablet has never even seen Vegacomb.

I installed the stock rom as per the suggestions here, each time resulting in the same screen issues as before anything was even downloaded.

No matter take it back to PC World and get an iPad then you don't have to do anything as it's all setup and no wonky screen problems eh <_<

No need to get all upset now, just saying, the issue nothing to do with not having patience or experience - I have a faulty device.

Guest Yogimax

Urm, yes, let's recap:

The screen problems started out the box, thought it was down to crappy stock rom, and really kicked off while I surfed around before I downloaded the modded stock file tot he vega, which was not installed. The tablet has never even seen Vegacomb.

I installed the stock rom as per the suggestions here, each time resulting in the same screen issues as before anything was even downloaded.

No need to get all upset now, just saying, the issue nothing to do with not having patience or experience - I have a faulty device.

Bad Trevor - please proceed with all due alacrity to the naughty step B)

Guest trevor432990

Bad Trevor - please proceed with all due alacrity to the naughty step B)

Yes Yogi ... sorry will behave myself next time promise :blush: