3 replies to this topic

NachXs

NachXs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570L
  • Twitter:@nachxs
Hello friends who may, perhaps anyone know any application with which to make a backup of all your ROM, so you can try some other free, I watched ROM Manager but does not lend itself to work with this tool, I also read on there that this application you can damage the current ROM.

Please let me give some reach

Greetings.

wackowizzard

wackowizzard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Computers
    Gsm (ROM's, themes flashing/testing) ADDICTED ! ! !
  • Devices:GT-I9000 & GT-S5570

Hello friends who may, perhaps anyone know any application with which to make a backup of all your ROM, so you can try some other free, I watched ROM Manager but does not lend itself to work with this tool, I also read on there that this application you can damage the current ROM.

Please let me give some reach

Greetings.

Flash Clockworkmod recovery to phone, reboot in recovery mode, than you can chose, Backup and restore. It's for backup/restore whole ROM.

NachXs

NachXs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570L
  • Twitter:@nachxs

Flash Clockworkmod recovery to phone, reboot in recovery mode, than you can chose, Backup and restore. It's for backup/restore whole ROM.

Hello Wackowizzard, I'd appreciate you indicate me how to do this process, some manual?

thanks

wackowizzard

wackowizzard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Computers
    Gsm (ROM's, themes flashing/testing) ADDICTED ! ! !
  • Devices:GT-I9000 & GT-S5570

Hello Wackowizzard, I'd appreciate you indicate me how to do this process, some manual?

thanks

It is certainly not too much to ask for the step by step to explain, but click on the link and then you can contact the original creator of this explanation. There is everything explained.
Grtz.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1107331

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)