Camera Problem

Guest Irishrev

Guest Irishrev

My cameras have stopped working. Just get a message "Cannot connect to camera". I moved to the States from Ireland and Dell does not want to fix. Tried various camera programs and customs ROM's to see if that would get camera going. Re-seated cameras as well. Tried re-seating SD card as well. Is there a way to test and see if this is a hardware, or software problem with the cameras? Why would both cameras not work? Any help would be welcomed.

Guest fards

My cameras have stopped working. Just get a message "Cannot connect to camera". I moved to the States from Ireland and Dell does not want to fix. Tried various camera programs and customs ROM's to see if that would get camera going. Re-seated cameras as well. Tried re-seating SD card as well. Is there a way to test and see if this is a hardware, or software problem with the cameras? Why would both cameras not work? Any help would be welcomed.

have you flashed a stock rom using the stock recovery?

DSp1 and the amss appear to be tied into the camera, so maybe one has been corrupted.

Guest Irishrev

Can you tell me how to get from DJ 1.9.1 all the way back to UK O2 1.6? That way I know the camera will get it's original firmware. I tried downloading the recovery image and ROM but the update.pkg won't load.