Gingerbread is Finally OUT!!!!!!

Guest hemo1001

Guest maikinho10

Install this ftf file:

http://www.multiupload.com/4HAO78HS6A

Roote your device with SuperoneClick, install ROOT Explorer please change the build.prop

Here's the build.prop you may use to get the 2.3.3 (copy it into /system folder on your mobile)

unroot with Super One Click , restart.... Unroot.... restart phone....

update with pc companion

http://forum.xda-dev...147970&page=287

best regards!

Edited by maikinho10

Guest Alphading

edit the build.prop in system and change those XXXX-XXXX to 1241-1846

then go update your phone and you will get a 140MB update package

Guest Ryan D

I need help , i do not understand why i cant upgrade. I flashed the " X10i_2.1.A.0.435_CUSTOMIZEDARO-ARO GENERIC 1241-1846" 160mb file firmware provided. and when i connect to pc companion it tells me im already up to date. i live in the USA , in Connecticut. What gives?.. what am i missing here?

please help..

Guest wali01x

OK for all the people that wanna flash 2.3.3 on their x10's what you have to do is install 2.1 as usual through flashtool or w/e then what you do is go to flash tool root it. dont install xrecovery or anything then go onto your phone and download file manager like root explorer or file manager or any of the file manager that can work for root devices and once you do that put this file below in your phone on sd card then move it from there to system and paste it there then let it reboot no need to do anything else and connect via pcc or seus either or and you're gonna be prompted for update to 3.0.1 and.75 go ahead & do that and you're done and you got 2.3.3. if anyone needs help lemme know pm me or post msg here also be aware your device should be "X10i" not "X10a" i mean you can do it but it'll be different region settings. THANKS

build.rar

Guest 9Lukas5

Has anyone here managed it yet to root the official 2.3.3 from sony? Cause with superoneclick and gingerbreak 1.2 it isn't working for me :(

Guest cjsabaki

Currently no known root will work....................... sorry.................

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest vatis

Just an information guys ,

If you update to 2.3.3 you can still downgrade to 2.1 with flashtool and root again and use xrecovery for custom roms

Cheers

Vatis

Edited by vatis

Guest ID10T

goggle search for:

x10_2.3_aro.ftf

download to your firmwares folder

i flashed with 0.2.4 X10 Flashing Tool.

and guess what happened....?

2.3.3 Android

2.1.71 BB

do this at own risk. YOU WILLNOT BE ABLE TO GO BACK!! (at least not yet) or flash back to earlier ftf file!!

native hot spot work, hd video cam etc. only bad thing is recovery and root gone. trip is prob on this hot and heavy. cant wait!

if you need anymore help then you should not attempt any of this. just sayin. i cant remember exactly who uploaded the ftf file but this not my doing okay. so i take no credit when you restart your phone and your phone has GB installed.

Edited by ID10T

Guest Ri2do

Install this ftf file:

http://www.multiupload.com/4HAO78HS6A

Roote your device with SuperoneClick, install ROOT Explorer please change the build.prop

Here's the build.prop you may use to get the 2.3.3 (copy it into /system folder on your mobile)

unroot with Super One Click , restart.... Unroot.... restart phone....

update with pc companion

http://forum.xda-dev...147970&page=287

best regards!

Works for me,

Just setting up the GB :D

hehe, now I will have hours of fun, but waiting for confirmation that it can be rooted.

Guest 9Lukas5

goggle search for:

x10_2.3_aro.ftf

download to your firmwares folder

i flashed with 0.2.4 X10 Flashing Tool.

and guess what happened....?

2.3.3 Android

2.1.71 BB

do this at own risk. YOU WILLNOT BE ABLE TO GO BACK!! (at least not yet) or flash back to earlier ftf file!!

native hot spot work, hd video cam etc. only bad thing is recovery and root gone. trip is prob on this hot and heavy. cant wait!

if you need anymore help then you should not attempt any of this. just sayin. i cant remember exactly who uploaded the ftf file but this not my doing okay. so i take no credit when you restart your phone and your phone has GB installed.

What are you talking for rubbish? Ofcourse you can flash back to 2.1 via flashtool. I'm doing it right now and it is working fine.

Guest ID10T

What are you talking for rubbish? Ofcourse you can flash back to 2.1 via flashtool. I'm doing it right now and it is working fine.

read carefull "or flash back to earlier tft file"' meaning will take you back. no rubbish. i too, went back after i copied some needed file for testing. i gave this info, seemed to be easiest way to GB.

Guest Ferrum Master

No mods are needed for me... using Trips Iris 1.80(default build prop, eh?), everything is fine and the correct package downloads... 33% download state... soon...

System dump? A dumb copy with root explorer of entire root folder will be useful?

Guest Dagna

Works for me, tanck you i have gb now ;)

Guys, I just updated to the so called new upgrade release from SE (2.3.3) via PC companion. It is dull, uninteresting, not creative, and most of all buggy. My phone was such fun with the Wolfbreak's latest ROM (Wolf 009) or Trip's MIUI. In fact most of the functionalities in this dull release are there in Wolf 009 with a better functioning camera and Music. That is right, try music with this new f.... release and you will see what I mean. I think SE should STOP making phones!!!!!! Shame SE!!! We were banging and cursing on Wolf, Trip, Z, J, Corbato, ... for 'not making this', 'not making that ...'. But the company to whom I paid 500+ USD is such a FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Unless it is only me having this buggy Music in the new 2.3.3, I suggest that people think twice before upgrading. IT IS BUGGY!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dagna