Gingerbread is Finally OUT!!!!!!

Guest hemo1001

Guest Dagna

Version

3.0.1.G.0.75

Even the 'good looking' lock screen of .67 is replaced by a dull looking thingy

Edited by Dagna

Guest ID10T

I downloaded that aro ftf but no update available it says.

you flashed the aro file? sh;t, thats weird, after flash my phone booted with gb installed!!

Guest ID10T

Updated via pccompanion?

Oz

flash one of tft files. then boot phone GB should bre installed. trip, dunno what happened. well , hopefully one of the tft installs GB for you.

Guest getjayu

Now our X10 is on GB.......... congrats to everyone.......

Now what.........

Wait untill someone get its rooted and builds a custom rom......

Till then, trying the new GB on x10........

Edited by getjayu

Guest ozzybulldog

flash one of tft files. then boot phone GB should bre installed. trip, dunno what happened. well , hopefully one of the tft installs GB for you.

I meant that after flashing the ftf file, trip tried updating his X10 via pccompanion or SEUS, because it does not work via SEUS anymore.

Oz

Guest strix75

Hi Trip, do you know any manner to root this stock Gingerbread?!

Do we need root?? just use some drivers and make a fully working GB Trip´n Miui!!!

Is that possible to do Trip??

Guest ozzybulldog

Do we need root?? just use some drivers and make a fully working GB Trip´n Miui!!!

Is that possible to do Trip??

Yes we need root so we can remove a lot of the useless apps. And all of the apps that need root are useless now. But none of the tools that could be used for rooting, flashtool, superoneclick, gingerbreak, seam to work on this gingerbread version.

Oz

Edited by ozzybulldog

Guest Cyberman_NI

Yes we need root so we can remove a lot of the useless apps. And all of the apps that need root are useless now. But none of the tools that could be used for rooting, flashtool, superoneclick, gingerbreak, seam to work on this gingerbread version.

Oz

After using trips 1.0 gb i'm happy to wait till trip sorts out his miui version of the official rom. SE only ever disappoint over and over. I'd rather have a faster, brighter, cooler looking rom without a video cam than a clunky piece of SE bloatware everyday of the week!The way trip works like a one man dev team I'm sure he'll turn it out asap!

No pressure Trip!!!!! I for one will be sending him more beer tokens when he pulls that off.

Guest wILDbIT

After using trips 1.0 gb i'm happy to wait till trip sorts out his miui version of the official rom. SE only ever disappoint over and over. I'd rather have a faster, brighter, cooler looking rom without a video cam than a clunky piece of SE bloatware everyday of the week!The way trip works like a one man dev team I'm sure he'll turn it out asap!

No pressure Trip!!!!! I for one will be sending him more beer tokens when he pulls that off.

I would usually agree with you about SE but actually this upgrade is very good. The handset is responsive and fully functional. Once trip gets a hold of a dump he will make this fly for real.

Good upgrade from SE, well done! smile.gif

Guest Cyberman_NI

I would usually agree with you about SE but actually this upgrade is very good. The handset is responsive and fully functional. Once trip gets a hold of a dump he will make this fly for real.

Good upgrade from SE, well done! smile.gif

I'm shocked! :o Maybe SE are starting to listen to the community then.

Guest Ferrum Master

Damn, the rom is slow and laggy, but the stock keyboard... With my letters like āčēīž... And damn... Contacts... It fetched up full res images from some social portals and this is indeed very very nice... Not bad at all.