[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest BuglyAstard

Force close with setup wizard after selecting language, just skip it and everythings working great so far. I tried ewjet, and after some fuss, adding the fps uncap, recovery, and the wizard I ended up with a fast smooth rom but fcs on a few things, no disrespect meant to him and thanks for a nice easy to install setup. Thanks!!!

Guest Neel007

Force close with setup wizard after selecting language, just skip it and everythings working great so far. I tried ewjet, and after some fuss, adding the fps uncap, recovery, and the wizard I ended up with a fast smooth rom but fcs on a few things, no disrespect meant to him and thanks for a nice easy to install setup. Thanks!!!

Just exit setup wizard ... works...

@WB

Back to your rom after long time of using MIUI... It's better then official definately....

Thanx :)

Edited by Neel007

Guest hurldeman

In original GB version there was widget which could simply on/off data conection.

How could i get this widget, it is very usefull.

Guest chunkylover2321

Dont flash Zdzihus

Bravia Engine or FPS Uncap becouse it will wipe my Tweaks, i already

included it

so you dont need to flash it anyway.

So what is the one in the downloads link? I'm confused. Do we download it or leave it?

Guest chunkylover2321

The things i offer you can dl without thinking but dont flash the orignal ones becouse they delete my Tweaks.

ok cool, so I take it that hotfix thing isn't needed as the 50% engine thing is already in yours? sorry for stupidity but it has been a long day lol

Guest fusioncoast

man i am really happy today dont regret buying this phone bravia engine works well noticeable difference can be seen thanks zidzhu and wolf for making my phone better fps also works

Guest captnmetal

man i am really happy today dont regret buying this phone bravia engine works well noticeable difference can be seen thanks zidzhu and wolf for making my phone better fps also works

are you seriousBravia that Z realeased is FAKE go see the tag of the thread and all the comment ..

Guest strix75

STOP THIS badword BRAVIA ENGINE TALK.

That topic was just for making fun of Trip.

Wolf clear this s*** up in your post about bravia engine please. So this s*** talk can stop.

Guest captnmetal

STOP THIS badword BRAVIA ENGINE TALK.

That topic was just for making fun of Trip.

Wolf clear this s*** up in your post about bravia engine please. So this s*** talk can stop.

You mad bro ..

Guest Neel007

is it possible to flash this rom when im already on stock 2.3.3

no... go back to 2.1 , root it , xrecovery and install this rom following steps...

---

50% bravia engine.... does it really work? or it's sh**t ??? n if so remove it please...

Thanx :).

Guest Wolfbreak

no... go back to 2.1 , root it , xrecovery and install this rom following steps...

---

50% bravia engine.... does it really work? or it's sh**t ??? n if so remove it please...

Thanx :).

I think it doesnt work but it enables the Option Mobile Bravia Engine so if it works or not it doesnt harm^^

Guest Neel007

I think it doesnt work but it enables the Option Mobile Bravia Engine so if it works or not it doesnt harm^^

ok.... then np ...

this rom is working gr8

thanx :)

Guest riskaModaco

@WB

This is the best GB 2.3.3 for the X10 by far. I admire you exemplary attitude of crediting all others whose work has made this possible.tongue.gif