Why keep locking topics

Guest mickr

Guest targetbsp

I think all people ask is to be able to express their point of view within the context of the rules, which seems fair to me.

And what post has been locked and deleted that you think followed the rules? The ones I saw would have seen the posters banned on most forums. :P You don't make posts questioning the actions of a moderator. You PM the moderator instead.

You can argue that they didn't know the rules. Well them locking the thread is them teaching the rules.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest TouchyAndalou

And what post has been locked and deleted that you think followed the rules? The ones I saw would have seen the posters banned on most forums. :P You don't make posts questioning the actions of a moderator. You PM the moderator instead.

You can argue that they didn't know the rules. Well them locking the thread is them teaching the rules.

Did you see the two quotes I posted earlier in this thread? If either of them are ban worthy then I'm Jennifer Lopez. I don't know what boards you're posting at, but seriously, I don't think I've ever seen posters banned for such innocuous posts.

I also disagree with your assertion that moderators should be free from any criticism of their actions. They're message board moderators, not royalty.

Guest targetbsp

I also disagree with your assertion that moderators should be free from any criticism of their actions. They're message board moderators, not royalty.

This is a privately owned site. No-one has any rights on it other than those given to them by the owner via the rules - which are enforced by the moderators. You don't publicly insult or question the moderators for enforcing those rules. If you have an issue with it - you PM the admin.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest TouchyAndalou

This is a privately owned site. No-one has any rights on it other than those given to them by the owner via the rules - which are enforced by the moderators. You don't publicly insult or question the moderators for enforcing those rules. If you have an issue with it - you PM the admin.

Okay, but having reviewed the forum rules, there is nothing within those quotes I posted earlier where the posters have infringed upon the stated forum rules in any way. If they have, let me know how or where?

Ignore TouchyAndalou they seem to have issues with moderation.

I have no issue whatsoever with fair and appropriate moderation.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest ThermalDroid

I suggest he takes his issues up with Paul and I get minus 5? If you want to complain don't clog up the ROM FORUMS PM's are far more effective at delivering a message. Prepare for the minus's.

Guest ThermalDroid

Yeah, your reputation has really taken a hit in this thread. Surprising that.

If you have a problem with me please PM me I am happy to sort this out without resorting to childish use of the Rep system. If it continues I will report you.

Guest TouchyAndalou

If you have a problem with me please PM me I am happy to sort this out without resorting to childish use of the Rep system. If it continues I will report you.

LOL. I don't remember giving you any bad rep, up until one post ago (the one where you're crying about getting bad rep) Clearly others here disagree with your views. So I don't know what you're going to report me for.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest ThermalDroid

LOL. I don't remember giving you any bad rep, up until one post ago (the one where you're crying about getting bad rep) Clearly others here disagree with your views. So I don't know what you're going to report me for.

As said in the above post if you wish to continue this please feel free to PM me and cease clogging up forums.

Guest TouchyAndalou

As said in the above post if you wish to continue this please feel free to PM me and cease clogging up forums.

I have confined any posts on the subject to this thread, so in no way am I "clogging up the forums". And I have no need to discuss anything with you further via PM, thanks.

Please feel free to stop responding to my posts at any time.

Guest ThermalDroid

It doesn't matter what forum or thread you confine your posts to they are not needed in fact any posts on the subject at hand is not needed hence my PM suggestion earlier, this whole issue has in effect spoilt the forums but I'm sure we can all get it back to where it was very swiftly.

Good day to you sir.

Guest ThermalDroid

Please tell me where is the GSF topic??? Is it deleted? I can't find it anymore here... Thanks for your help.

wbaw the creator removed it due to an argument.

Guest targetbsp

Please tell me where is the GSF topic??? Is it deleted? I can't find it anymore here... Thanks for your help.

You can get the rom from Rom Manager.

Guest mickr

Its a great pity the gsf thread as been removed, alot of members liked this rom and were grateful for the time put in by wbah to make it one of the best so far for the phone. The back biteing still seem to be going on which does not benifit anybody.Does anybody Know if Wbah is amember of any other forum

Mickr

Guest wookie16081965

You can get the rom from Rom Manager.

i downloaded rom manager and tried looking for gsf 18 it said that the rom developer needs to enable updating could you please tell me how to check for updates and download them please.