Hardware Acceleration is ON.
Dalvik cache is increased to 32M (Improves responsiveness and Camera Quality).
No wifi issues whatsoever.
No Graphics Bugs.
Removed Dell boot animation.
Incredible battery life.
Flash it with ClockWork Mod and enjoy its Vanilla flayour
Steps to follow before flashing : http://android.modac...-flashing-roms/
How to Permanently root : http://android.modac...-for-22-blades/
How To Partition SD Card :
This is for everyone who gets the "Insufficient space available" message when trying to install an app on a ROM with Apps2SD support (Froyo and Gingerbread). You need to partition your SD card! Here are steps on how to partition your SD card.
1. BACKUP your SD card! Partitioning will erase everything on your SD card. Mount your sd card to your computer and copy everything on your SD card into a separate folder on your computer.
2. Boot into recovery. (Hold the Volume down and Power button at the same time)
3. When you are in recovery, choose advanced then choose Partition sdcard.
4. Select Partition SD
5. Select the size of your ext partition. (I chose 256MB)
6. Choose your swap size. (I chose 32MB)
7. Reboot your phone.
Build Details :
Base: Stock Froyo (from Dell XCD 35)
Build Date: 24 Feb 2011