ZTE BLADE DIED SUDENLLY WON'T TURN ON

Guest Fieros

Guest Fieros

Hello

Recently i bought ZTE Blade and it was working ok, after ive flash it to Swedish_Spring_RLS5 it was working ok much better than with orange soft ive turn it of and one several times and everything was ok.

I was about to copy few files to my phone from my pc, ive unlock screen and then conect usb cable and it switch of him self i tought battery so i swap it with another one i had, nothing doesn't want to tourn on at all no logo nothing. no response at all.

ive removed battery for an hour and put it back on again still no joy, tied without sim and sd card, nothing happening. When i start charging it its start geting very hot !!

I don't know what could happend .Any advice ?

Should i format SD card before sending it back ? Anthing elese i should consider before sending it back?

Thank You very much.

Guest flshg

The only other thing is to try a different ac charger, or different usb cable. Most likely its a hardware issue with the phone. I doubt formatting sdcard would make any difference. Try booting without sdcard.

Guest Fieros

The only other thing is to try a different ac charger, or different usb cable. Most likely its a hardware issue with the phone. I doubt formatting sdcard would make any difference. Try booting without sdcard.

Yes ive tryed another charger from my second Blade and nothing, still its geting very hot , I have this phone just 3 days, and after flash it was working great. I don't think that flash could brick it as it was working ok after flashing, and ive got exactly the same flash on my other phone.

Thank You

Greasy power button? Tried taking the back off & pressing the power button directly? Tried taking the battery out & plugging the usb in with no battery?

If it's only 3 days old, then you should probably take it back to where you bought it from & get a new one.

Edited by wbaw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rockstarszzzz

I know this is VERY old thread, but I think my problem falls exactly in this category.

Only difference - I tried to install Akash's Froyo Stock ROM.

Phone died on me.

However, when I remove batterya and plug in directly, I get to the android man and freeze (better than black screen with battery?)

Does this mean, that I've run out of battery while flashing? :o I had 100% charge before I began flashing!!

Is my phone safe? Should I be more cautious? Or is it time to leave android and change platforms! :)

Guest hugobosslives

firstly, really not helpful swisstourist. to the guy above, doesn't sound like you'be bricked it.

did it ever boot? after you installed the rom? sounds like the flash didn't work (maybe your the wrong gen?)

more details......