iOS4 homescreen theme and icons

Guest weeo

Hi Guys

I am starting a project of the iOS4 look for android, so like the dock and icons using launcher pro and desktop vizualizer...

I have made the icons to the correct size but i am having trouble with the dock... it comes out a bit squished... i may need a little help and support

thanks

Alse check out my youtube where I make android themes and look-a-likes of other OS's

http://www.youtube.com/user/theandroidcity

p.s. I am 13 so i may not understand sum stuff. But i do understand most android things

Also, im thinking of porting the MIUI launcher to work on the Blade, or possibly all non-miui enabled phones, Is that possible? and help might be needed!

Thnks

Guest strat.minger

I don't think MIUI will ever work on the blade, i expect it is something to do with the processor although i don't actually know!

Can't really help with the dock issue, except i use Go Launcher and haven't had any issues with it!

I don't think MIUI will ever work on the blade, i expect it is something to do with the processor although i don't actually know!

Can't really help with the dock issue, except i use Go Launcher and haven't had any issues with it!

I got the dock working now, yeah, i checkout the CPU's of the other MIUI phones, they all seem to either have a 1GHz processor or a A8 processor rather than the ARM6 processor on our blades.... Oh Well... I might port HTC sense from a HTC WildFire S.

I don't think it'll lag… HTC wildfire S has a 600MHz processor, same as blade…

yeah, but porting sense from the original wildfire had any problems, and that only has a 512mhz processor

yeah, but porting sense from the original wildfire had any problems, and that only has a 512mhz processor

Yeah, that's the reason I'm doing it from the WildFire S

Yeah, that's the reason I'm doing it from the WildFire S

I'm trying to say that it won't work as the screen resolution of the wildfires is so low. You could try resizing the icons, but that would still throw up some problems, because the launcher, and widgets etc., are for a lower resolution.

I'm trying to say that it won't work as the screen resolution of the wildfires is so low. You could try resizing the icons, but that would still throw up some problems, because the launcher, and widgets etc., are for a lower resolution.

Yeah, I've noticed that when resized, icons are blurry, I could try from the HTC legend… 600mhz processor, I just need to check screen resolution now

Yeah, I've noticed that when resized, icons are blurry, I could try from the HTC legend… 600mhz processor, I just need to check screen resolution now

also 320x480 sad.gif

Desire???? That's a 3.7" screen and a 1ghz processor, u doubt it'll work… I guess there won't b a sense port

To be honest I dont see why you dont use whatever has the closest processor. Then just shove in in images from the desire...

exactly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i meant to ask if btunes has coverflow or not

i bought its latest version but i dont seem to find coverflow anywhere....or am i missing something ?

Dunno, but is the gooapple any good? Any down falls on of?