22 replies to this topic

orlox

orlox

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Devices:optimus 2x
what version and baseband does it writes at about phone?

fifi139

fifi139

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:LG O2x
i used to have bsod, reboots etc. After i was using paul's mcr fr 18 and 19, i could enjoy my phone but if i did some intensive apps while charging, it always crashed.

Now, I've been using v10d (SEA version) for almost a week, and boy what a difference. Now, it's rock-solid. While charging i use gps in the background, Opera, and playing graphic-intensive game and got my temp to 60 degree and low memory, and still doing great with no crashes. Only twice that Opera shut itself. But no crashes or reboots. Of course with so much apps running, my battery was still discharging eventhough i was charging it on the wall outlet with original charger.

it's more responsive than iphone 4 but sometimes it just stutter, while iphone 4 is always constant and smooth and no stutter at all.

I'm so happy with it. LG has nailed the problems with the latest asian version.

EDIT: my version is v10d SEA (Indonesia) with baseband 622. It's the same version as Singapore's.

Edited by fifi139, 27 August 2011 - 12:45 PM.

Syaheer

Syaheer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i used to have bsod, reboots etc. After i was using paul's mcr fr 18 and 19, i could enjoy my phone but if i did some intensive apps while charging, it always crashed.

Now, I've been using v10d (SEA version) for almost a week, and boy what a difference. Now, it's rock-solid. While charging i use gps in the background, Opera, and playing graphic-intensive game and got my temp to 60 degree and low memory, and still doing great with no crashes. Only twice that Opera shut itself. But no crashes or reboots. Of course with so much apps running, my battery was still discharging eventhough i was charging it on the wall outlet with original charger.

it's more responsive than iphone 4 but sometimes it just stutter, while iphone 4 is always constant and smooth and no stutter at all.

I'm so happy with it. LG has nailed the problems with the latest asian version.

EDIT: my version is v10d SEA (Indonesia) with baseband 622. It's the same version as Singapore's.

Hi, I'm also on V10d SEA (Singapore), but baseband 1035.21_20110725 and still having restart problems & BSOD... Any recommendations? It restarts more during hot climate..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users