[SKN] BlackDroiD Theme NEW!!!

Guest ssi42

Guest omnikers

hi ssi42, do you know to activate the video call mode in your Black Droid skin? cause in the menu, there is the video call option but, when i try to make a video call, the mini vidoe screen didn't appear, even when there's a video call coming to me.

Also, can you tell me how to reduce the internal storage memory??

Cause my internal memory was only couple megabytes left (program memory stil 65 %, but storage memory already 94%)

Hope your answer very soon,..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest natividad

Hi, ssi42!

Congratulation for the such nice theme and Thank you.

I would like to ask how and where will I put the Boot Animation file for it to work on the phone?

Also, can you again the upload the iconpacks... please.....

Again, thank you!

Guest BorisGVG

Hi, ssi42!

Congratulation for the such nice theme and Thank you.

I would like to ask how and where will I put the Boot Animation file for it to work on the phone?

Also, can you again the upload the iconpacks... please.....

Again, thank you!

In Windows folder on the phone :)

Guest natividad

ssi42, your theme is amazing! I'm currently using it with yonn's rom and it's working perfectly.

Hi stefg and ssi42!

I am also using yonn's rom, the H++V2.01, installed this theme. how can i change the wall paper just like the one posted on this thread. Please help. Thanks!

Edited by natividad

• 4 months later...
Guest ctorbaoglu

Hello,

I loved your work. Its beautiful.

I have 3 questions.

1- I press and hold for wheather on homescreen and enter the location (Istanbul,Turkey) or (Istanbul, Turkey)nothing happens. Wheather screen is fine. How can I set it.

2- There is an options "Integrate Today-Plugins" in Hs++ >Advanced settings. I choose to integrate "iphone today" or "Device Lock". The all screen is black (empty) when I reload HS++. Isn't it working? Also nothing happens when I select any option in CallTimes, Data Calls, or General Tab

3- How can I lock the phone using "Ssi42 BDroid Lockscreen". (Manually or automatically)

Thanks in advance

Edited by ctorbaoglu