trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Devices:SGS3 I9300 + OMC/ZTE Skate

Following on from this, the site is quoting 5-10 working days, £28.99

Can you point out what this information is about and where you got this from please? Thanks. ^_^

Edited by trueno2k, 19 October 2011 - 11:56 AM.

main-logo.pngSamba_hi_res_normal.jpg02_96x31.png14.gifreferral-ad-120x60.pnglogo-colors1-vflhO4gIp.png
Current devices [ ROM ]: Samsung Galaxy SIII [ CM11 Nightly ], Motorola Moto G [ Stock JB ], & Google/Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ Stock KK ]
Previous devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ( Anzu ), Orange Monte Carlo ( ZTE Skate ), Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade ), & HTC Wildfire ( Buzz )

Chris Type R

Chris Type R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:OSF / OMC

It's post 25 on http://www.hotukdeal...-1036629?page=2 - when one posts the URL it gets mangled.

Can you point out what this information is about and where you got this from please? Thanks. ^_^

On post 25 of the hot uk deal thread, someone has posted a link to a company which can allegedly unlock the OMC.

If you follow this link and place an order the site quotes 5-10 working days, £28.99 unlocking fee.

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

On post 25 of the hot uk deal thread, someone has posted a link to a company which can allegedly unlock the OMC.

If you follow this link and place an order the site quotes 5-10 working days, £28.99 unlocking fee.

Oh yeah I remember that... That site looks a bit shady... It has choices for networks which just makes me think scammers... so unless they are proven to be legit, then I wouldn't attempt the purchase from them...

main-logo.pngSamba_hi_res_normal.jpg02_96x31.png14.gifreferral-ad-120x60.pnglogo-colors1-vflhO4gIp.png
Current devices [ ROM ]: Samsung Galaxy SIII [ CM11 Nightly ], Motorola Moto G [ Stock JB ], & Google/Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ Stock KK ]
Previous devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ( Anzu ), Orange Monte Carlo ( ZTE Skate ), Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade ), & HTC Wildfire ( Buzz )

stiefanu

stiefanu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate
I have just sent them an email, i'll let you know the answer!

dadashi

dadashi

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Devices:MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D
guys, give up with shady unlock websites. ZTE have truely locked it for Orange...you'll only get an unlock code from orange....

if you want to spend time with these unlock websites, spend the time on the phone with orange instead, sooner or later they'll cave in and come clean...

They've dropped the price to really unbelievable £119, remarkable price for the phone....they have to clear stock because no ones buying them due to incredible lock on the device....

MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D

Chris Type R

Chris Type R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:OSF / OMC

Oh yeah I remember that... That site looks a bit shady... It has choices for networks which just makes me think scammers... so unless they are proven to be legit, then I wouldn't attempt the purchase from them...

They have a fair number of positive reviews - http://www.reviewcen...iews136584.html

Not sure that they can deliver an OMC unlock though.

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

They have a fair number of positive reviews - http://www.reviewcen...iews136584.html

Not sure that they can deliver an OMC unlock though.

Nah, not gonna buy it!... I'm probably gonna wait out and call Orange up for the unlock code in 2 months... Hopefully this would give me the chance to sort it out for the 3 month unlock waiting period as I fear this could take a while like it has been for others whom had problems with Orange regarding this unlock fiasco... Hope to come back with good news in 3months time ^_^

stiefanu

stiefanu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate
This is the answer they have just sent me :)
Hi,

As yet we have not been able to find an unlock code for the Monte Carlo.

Kind Regards,

Mobile Unlocked

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Moto G

guys, give up with shady unlock websites. ZTE have truely locked it for Orange...you'll only get an unlock code from orange....

if you want to spend time with these unlock websites, spend the time on the phone with orange instead, sooner or later they'll cave in and come clean...

They've dropped the price to really unbelievable £119, remarkable price for the phone....they have to clear stock because no ones buying them due to incredible lock on the device....

totally agree with this.. orange have shot there self in the foot here... should of just kept the same algorithm as blade & it would have been bussiness as normal @ £149.99

and in my opinion it must cost the same price to produce the blade as it dose the skate as its virtually the the same, spec wise.
so say the blade cost as high as 100 to produce the skate at 149.99 is 50 pound profit a piece..
so i think they cant complain about people willing to pay £20 to unlock & leave

EDIT: but saying that i don't know how much orange buy them from zte for....

Edited by tillaz, 19 October 2011 - 03:03 PM.

den169

den169

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:san fransisco & monte carlo
  • Twitter:@none

This phone started at £119 with £10 credit on it but went up after a few days i was lucky got in the first day just over 2 weeks now then orange have to give me the unlock code at a price,So if anyones gonna get it sorted please hurry i hate giving orange money.

dadashi

dadashi

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Devices:MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D
umm, you don't have to pay... according to their website, after three months you can ask for it and they'll send it to you, doesn't mention any fees...
I got my unlock code from orange and they didnt charge me anything....

MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D

den169

den169

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

umm, you don't have to pay... according to their website, after three months you can ask for it and they'll send it to you, doesn't mention any fees...
I got my unlock code from orange and they didnt charge me anything....

how much will it cost to have my phone unlocked for use on another network?

Providing you meet the criteria to have your handset unlocked then it’ll cost you a one off fee of £20.42 (inc. VAT), this is an administration fee.

http://help.orange.c...personal/478931

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

brunen9

brunen9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hello. I have Taiwan T3 that is unlocked version of Skate. Before I root and clockworked it, how can I help you?

acidsnake

acidsnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
Can anyone tell me what was the second imei and the unlock code posted? I have daddy tickles one but I can't find the other. Thanks

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Can anyone tell me what was the second imei and the unlock code posted? I have daddy tickles one but I can't find the other. Thanks

Thats because there was no other one posted.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

den169

den169

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Well iv'e given up on an unlock code from here it seems to have come to a standstill now,So just rang orange and arranged the unlock code through them he said 7 to 10 days we'll see.

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:TESTING ANDROID MOBILES TO THE LIMIT
    ALWAYS READY TO TRY OUT ANY ROM AND MOBILE TO THE LIMIT
  • Devices:SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 & S1 8GB
well its the best way to get it done and not waste time or damage things as their has been plenty returns with trying to get it unlocked.sooner or later the sillution will be available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users