Orange Monte Carlo Review

Guest t0mm13b

I managed to get an Orange Monte Carlo yesterday from Brixton at around midnight (laugh.gif) and have just finished my review. I will be adding more pics once I get my phone rooted and mess around with the camera a bit.

http://montecarlopho...e-carlo-review/

Brixton - that the centre of the riots that is taking place?

OMG man! What did you do.... midnight.... wow!

Can you go back and get me 2 skates, one for myself and my GF - ta very much! :P

Guest Frankish

1. Where is the unlock guide?

2. You can run for 30 minutes? I struggle to run for 15 i'm impressed :)

3. You should proof read things before posting them. If you want me to do this for you it can be arranged for a small fee of £150 plus a £10 topup.

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish

He'll have the unlock guide on his own website as soon as somebody posts one on MoDaCo

My thoughts exactly flib. Is this the same guy from the Blade forum? Who started the San Fran site?

Jacob needs to get this MC so we get some CM7 goodness.

Guest tilal6991

My thoughts exactly flib. Is this the same guy from the Blade forum? Who started the San Fran site?

Don't worry about CM7. As soon as I get the MC I'm going to start porting CM.

Guest Simon O

Yep, it is.

I reckon it won't need much to get the Blade CM7 working. Need the kernel code first and it'll be 2.6.35 too. The Skate will also need less workarounds for froyo libs since we have a nice set of gingerbread libs to get things like camera working etc. I wonder if the blade can benefit too? Maybe..