Major Problem with FR19

Guest nickdelf

Guest nickdelf

Whenever an incoming call to my phone ends, the screen goes blank and the phone is completely unresponsive. The only way to get the thing working again is to pull out the battery and reboot.

I installed GR1 hoping to cure this problem, but it still persisted. I had too many additional problems running GR1 so have reverted back to FR19 which is fantastic by comparison, but still has this problem with the phone.

Has anyone else come across this issue and figured out if there is a fix available?

thanks in advance

N

Guest Stevvie

Whenever an incoming call to my phone ends, the screen goes blank and the phone is completely unresponsive. The only way to get the thing working again is to pull out the battery and reboot.

I installed GR1 hoping to cure this problem, but it still persisted. I had too many additional problems running GR1 so have reverted back to FR19 which is fantastic by comparison, but still has this problem with the phone.

Has anyone else come across this issue and figured out if there is a fix available?

thanks in advance

N

I don't get a white screen but I do get my contacts list as soon as the INCOMING conversation has ended. What contacts/dailer you using as that mich be it ? I'm using the LG contacts and LG dialer picked from the GR2 Kitchen. I have NO google or other contacts/dialers installed.

Guest nickdelf

I don't get a white screen but I do get my contacts list as soon as the INCOMING conversation has ended. What contacts/dailer you using as that mich be it ? I'm using the LG contacts and LG dialer picked from the GR2 Kitchen. I have NO google or other contacts/dialers installed.

I'm not sure which dialer(s) I'm using, how do I check? Yesterday I activated google voice on the phone, and today I haven't had this problem at all. Could there be a connection? I don't think anything else changed on the phone.