10 Aug OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05: Stock ROM for the Orange Monte Carlo

Guest PaulOBrien

Here is the stock ROM for the Orange Monte Carlo, should you wish to revert.

This update zip, for installation via ClockworkMod, includes the boot and system partitions, but not the stock recovery partition - unfortunately I had to wipe this during my root process. If someone who has applied only Superboot and not ClockworkMod could dump it for me, i'll add it to this post.

• OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - DOWNLOAD - MD5: 516c416f8d5e182222478f8503aa9a45

:)

P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest magikstar29

hello,

i've the zte skate sfr staraddict lock operator sfr (france)

->android gingerbread 2.3.4

->version de bande de base: P743B01

->version du noyau: 2.6.35.7-perf+ zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

->numero de build: GB_P743FV1.0.0B03

is your stock rom is locked?

Edited by magikstar29

Guest sergeant_tito

if I have another build number starting with OSK it wont work?

this is the stock orange rom (the one that your phone ship's with)

look for bueginger rom in the fourmssmile.gif

yep it is i got it from my friend whos working for ZTE

you should post a new topic explaining you have a diffident build number, it will help you find out if you can flash wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Christian Edwards

dadashi, on 04 September 2011 - 08:49 PM, said:

I have both super user and clockwork installed, can I go back to factory fresh new state without clockwork/superroot....how is it done?

here is a link to full stock rom with no root or clockworkmod http://blog.podtwo.c...ock%20ROMs.html

This post has been edited by tillaz: 05 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Found this in the CWM 4.0.14 sticky-ed thread, has this been integrated in this stock ROM, so it has the stock recovery partition too.

Also how do you install it if it overwrites the recovery, it's not a TPT like we used on the Blade is it?

dadashi, on 04 September 2011 - 08:49 PM, said:

I have both super user and clockwork installed, can I go back to factory fresh new state without clockwork/superroot....how is it done?

here is a link to full stock rom with no root or clockworkmod http://blog.podtwo.c...ock%20ROMs.html

This post has been edited by tillaz: 05 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Found this in the CWM 4.0.14 sticky-ed thread, has this been integrated in this stock ROM, so it has the stock recovery partition too.

Also how do you install it if it overwrites the recovery, it's not a TPT like we used on the Blade is it?

just install it with CWM, then after the first boot clockwork recovery will be replaced with stock recovery partion.

Guest freeman_g

Hi,

I have TWM Fantastic T3, korean ZTE Skate. Now it has original korean firmware with many korean apps. I would like to replace it with Orange stock one. Is it possible? Should I install CWM before it?

And one more thing: if the phone is Unlocked now would it stay unlocked after flashing this rom?

Thank you

Edited by freeman_g

Guest Nighthawk4

The above link doesn't work. Could we have an update please?

I made a foolish mistake. I bought this phone specifically because I needed UMA. However, I chose to buy the ZTE Skate instead of the Orange Monte Carlo. In theory these are the same phone. Unfortunately, it seems that only the rebadged Orange version has UMA. I had assumed UMA was a feature of the hardware, not the software.

Therefore, I am looking for a stock ROM for UK Orange Monte Carlo, in the hope this will give me the UMA feature.

The really annoying part is the Orange version is actually cheaper than the ZTE one - but I intended to root and remove the Orange crap so I thought I might as well go for the ZTE version which doesn't have that.

Big mistake :mellow:

I made a foolish mistake. I bought this phone specifically because I needed UMA. However, I chose to buy the ZTE Skate instead of the Orange Monte Carlo. In theory these are the same phone. Unfortunately, it seems that only the rebadged Orange version has UMA. I had assumed UMA was a feature of the hardware, not the software.

Therefore, I am looking for a stock ROM for UK Orange Monte Carlo, in the hope this will give me the UMA feature.

The really annoying part is the Orange version is actually cheaper than the ZTE one - but I intended to root and remove the Orange crap so I thought I might as well go for the ZTE version which doesn't have that.

Big mistake :mellow:

hey can you please make a rom dump of your zte skate

Guest Christian Edwards

The link has been chopped goto - www.blog.podtwo.com

then pick Monte Carlo from the right hand side and then Stock ROMs.

That will work just checked.

Guest PedroVader

This update zip, for installation via ClockworkMod, includes the boot and system partitions, but not the stock recovery partition - unfortunately I had to wipe this during my root process. If someone who has applied only Superboot and not ClockworkMod could dump it for me, i'll add it to this post.

P

Not sure if you've seen this Paul, untouched Orange Rom from ZTE Site http://android.modaco.com/topic/346977-what-have-i-just-downloaded-from-ztes-site/.

Download is slow, but its confirmed as shipped version.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest digiengland

Download link not working

P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nachoman133

i have rooted but i may not of successfully put cwm on so is there a way to tell because if so i would be glad to help

Edit- install was sucsesful

Edited by nachoman133

Guest FrownBreaker

anyone tried this? im scared of flashing my new phone...

Just to report this ROM works fine back to stock and the Clockwork Recovery still works.

Thanks again to Paul

Edited by FrownBreaker

Guest King Mustard

P

How do I install this?

When I turn the phone on pressing the volume down button, I get FTM on the screen and not ClockworkMod.

The phone is rooted.

Guest FrownBreaker

How do I install this?

When I turn the phone on pressing the volume down button, I get FTM on the screen and not ClockworkMod.

The phone is rooted.

Once you have root you need to install CWR there is a unoffical one here. It worked fine for me.

After you have clockwork working, boot into clockwork and select the zipfile of the rom you want like the official Orange ROM here.

You can then reboot into a stock phone, but clockwork will still be there if you need.

Make sure you check the MD5 hashes of the files you download before you flash and use the clock work recovery to create a backup of you phone. This helps if you get into trouble later with the unlock or custom ROMs or need to do a warrantee return

http://android.modaco.com/topic/344820-09-aug-clockworkmod-recovery-4014-unofficial-modaco-edition-for-the-zte-skate/