Stock Theme for Ginger Stir Fry ROM

Guest fallouta

Guest fallouta

I have one request- can somebody post link with the stock theme for Ginger Stir Fry because i can' t find the theme. Sorry if the topic is already posted, but i am new on this forum.

DONT FLASH THAT!!

that is the stock splash image, the one that shows when you boot the phone.

for the stock theme, just reflash the gingerstirfry.zip in clockworkmod and it should turn back to the original theme.

Guest fallouta

Thanks for the warning. I wasn't going to flash it but i need the zip with the stock theme, that with the grey notification bar. If i flash the ROM once again the theme will be the same- black notification bar. Do you have link or something?

Guest TheManicGibbon

Try searching for K0zmic's stock notification bar theme (I think, its there somewhere) in the Gingerbread Goodies thread! :)

Aw sorry mate I forgot about that...I know you asked me a while back. I have mine on my computer but I'm reinstalling Windows atm, I'll try and upload it tomorrow if I can, I keep forgetting.

Guest fallouta

Thanks! I will try that!

Edit: Sorry i' ve made a mistake! I need theme where the status bar is gray, not the notifications. I saw all the themes for GSF but i didn't see theme that have grey status bar. Is there theme with grey status bar?

Edited by fallouta

Guest TheManicGibbon

Thanks! I will try that!

Edit: Sorry i' ve made a mistake! I need theme where the status bar is gray, not the notifications. I saw all the themes for GSF but i didn't see theme that have grey status bar. Is there theme with grey status bar?

If the status bar itself is grey....then that's not stock. Do you mean you're looking for a stock FROYO theme for GSF?

Guest fallouta

Yes exactly that theme! I didn't know her name!

Edit: Years i' ve posted my stupid reply i get it's not possiblebiggrin.gif!

Edited by fallouta