Big apologies to anyone who wasn't able to download a ROM over the weekend.
My hosting company had a very strange way of dealing with me as a customer which was to suspend my hosting account, but not tell me why. The reason that they gave was that a script or scripts were causing a memory load issue and that I should optimise my scripts. They also claimed that they were unable to tell me which script was causing the issue as their servers weren't set up that way (they're set up wrong then in my opinion). Unfortunately in disabling my account, they also disabled my FTP access so I had no way to get to my files to optimise them. It took them over 48 hours to enable my FTP account despite me sending requests to them every few hours. I have finally managed to get my sites from their server.
I found the issue within 20 minutes but I don't want to host anything with a bunch of ass-hats who think it's OK to treat a customer like that.
raceroms.co.uk is now hosted on a nice new server from a hosting company with a much better reputation. I also have full root access so I am more in control of the site and will be able to fix any future issues much more quickly.
Apologies again for the downtime