• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

polly69

polly69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:SGS2
I have the LG3D and the most annoying thing is that the buttons at the bottom (back,menu and so on) go out very quickly making it impossible to see which button is where especially if your new to it and are not sure of the location or even if you are use to it hitting the button is very hard as you cant see where they are, is there anyway to change the length of time the buttons stay lit.

Thanks

mistermentality

mistermentality

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus GT540
  • Twitter:@none

I have the LG3D and the most annoying thing is that the buttons at the bottom (back,menu and so on) go out very quickly making it impossible to see which button is where especially if your new to it and are not sure of the location or even if you are use to it hitting the button is very hard as you cant see where they are, is there anyway to change the length of time the buttons stay lit.

Thanks

There doesn't appear to be a way of adjusting the time out setting, it can be annoying but at least you can touch the menu button to make the buttons light up again as unlike the other buttons you can press this without making the screen go back to the previous one or starting a search so at least you can easily light the buttons up again.

Dave

Shadman2011

Shadman2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus
  • Twitter:@Madcobbler

Thanks

There is a way, but it looks like you've got to edit the build.prop file to do so. Look here http://forum.xda-dev....php?t=1249628.

Now I've not personally tried this so I can't verify whether it works or not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users