• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ZTE_SeanJacko

ZTE_SeanJacko

Official ZTE Rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mobile communications, journalism, public relations and Nottingham Forest.
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@SeanJacko
Hi all

flibblesan asked whether the Tureis has been picked up by a UK carrier. I'm afraid that due to commercial considerations ZTE cannot reveal whether the Tureis has been picked up by a UK carrier. All ZTE can confirm at this stage is SFR in France will be the launch carrier.

I work for AxiCom the European PR agency that represents ZTE. I am involved in this forum in order to help out members as best I can with ZTE-related matters.
I won't have the answers to all your queries, but I will do my best to help out however I can.

Sebastian404

Sebastian404

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
  • Devices:lots of them
  • Twitter:@sebastian404
I'm kind of guessing that since Orange went for Huawei with Barcelona they wont be putting out another BB formfactor device... tho stranger things have happened..

Do you know when SFR are planning on putting out the device? and what they are going to call it ?

ZTE_SeanJacko

ZTE_SeanJacko

Official ZTE Rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mobile communications, journalism, public relations and Nottingham Forest.

I'm kind of guessing that since Orange went for Huawei with Barcelona they wont be putting out another BB formfactor device... tho stranger things have happened..

Do you know when SFR are planning on putting out the device? and what they are going to call it ?

I'm afraid I don't know that info. We principally look at ZTE UK PR activities.

I will ask though, because you never know!

I work for AxiCom the European PR agency that represents ZTE. I am involved in this forum in order to help out members as best I can with ZTE-related matters.
I won't have the answers to all your queries, but I will do my best to help out however I can.

Sebastian404

Sebastian404

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
  • Devices:lots of them
  • Twitter:@sebastian404
Did you ever get an answer? or do you have any more news about the UK release?

Do you have someone in your US office I could contact, I've still not seen any sign of the blade or Skate being released in the US and I was wondering if there was still plans for that... :)

ZTE_SeanJacko

ZTE_SeanJacko

Official ZTE Rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Did you ever get an answer? or do you have any more news about the UK release?

Do you have someone in your US office I could contact, I've still not seen any sign of the blade or Skate being released in the US and I was wondering if there was still plans for that... :)

Hi Sebastian - we should have an answer soon I hope.

I'll ask about US Blades and Skates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users