Dell xcd28 metamorph problem

Guest srk_97

Guest srk_97

i installed metamorph on my dell xcd28 but when i open it, it starts checks...after that it returns to home and says You don't have enough memory in /system....but i have 152MB free memory in phone..can someone help?

Guest jawaharpeter

I have updated my dell xcd 28 from 2.1 to 2.3 . after installing i found this rom to be a russian one. i selected english and use it fro normal use. but as i am using root explorer ,i get russian menu how can i get this in to coplete english?

Guest anil_go

i installed metamorph on my dell xcd28 but when i open it, it starts checks...after that it returns to home and says You don't have enough memory in /system....but i have 152MB free memory in phone..can someone help?

yes, first u have to root ur ph. , use universal Androot, then install busybox from android market , then run metamorph. :)

Guest srk_97

hey did u face any touch sensitivity problems after installing any rom on xcd28 which are present here?

yes, first u have to root ur ph. , use universal Androot, then install busybox from android market , then run metamorph. :)

Guest anil_go

hey did u face any touch sensitivity problems after installing any rom on xcd28 which are present here?

yes, i have tested all roms , including the latest 2.3.5 by 4pda, there is a problem of touchscreen calibration in almost all roms . But B02 rom by rexchun is the best , also very fast , the stock rom even fails in touch senstivity, there is a problem of battery drain, so 2days before i switched back to orignal 2.1. :)

• 7 months later...
Guest kooldroid

HI Anil and Srk...I am also fan of rexchuns BO2 as touch sensivity is awesome.....But you can aslo give a try to cm7_2.3.7_Racer_full-257v2..its Racerboy's rom and you can get the link from his own link.Flash it with vamshi_racer_kernel_2.6.32.9#68 and put the governors to smartassv2 mode.Also you can use superchargeV6.All details on 1st link of Racerboys' won link.Touch is awesome , google apps included.In keyboard touch it slightly lags BO2.Rest is all same and may be better..........

Edited by kooldroid