50% off for 1650mAh li-ion battery

Guest john.smith

Guest john.smith

Hello guys, we just managed to get the new Pisen premium battery rated at 1650mAh battery.

The result is satisfactory, getting pretty close to the original bundled battery made by Samsung and a good spare battery in your bag.

115_pre128.jpg

Please take the advantage of this 50% off offer by entering one of these coupon codes. Only available to 5 customers:

573226303DE180E93372

67D1B39B35F6E31F5217

337E8E1DDAA27C33FA54

5014412D0E51C2691BD1

BBDB3A697E11C9C2D04B

Here's the link to the battery itself:

http://www.sofiz.co.uk/store/product.aspx?model=23&pid=118

The total comes down to roughly 6 euro or 5 pounds after discount, and you may like to add a screen overlay or other accessories with fraction more on shipping:

http://www.sofiz.co.uk/store/model.aspx?model=23

I got 2 1800mAh batteries, a charger, a car charger, 3 covers, 2 screen protectors, a micro USB lead, and a leather belt holder for £10.44 from ebay.

Also a £3 refund as the 'leather' belt holder was scratched. So pretty chuffed as I wouldn't use that anyway

Years ago I bought a 3rd party battery for a phone, the capacity was a lot more than the OEM one, but this high capacity battery was useless, in the cold weather it would drain about 40% over night and this was with the battery out of the phone. When it wasn’t cold the battery lasted a lot less than the OEM one, so for me I would always my the OEM when it comes to batteries.

Guest lordgoata

Just a heads up, the vast majority of these cheap batteries are fake - they clone the exterior, and use cheap cells. Often if you open the plastic enclosure you will find much smaller capacity cells inside (with their true rating printed on them), and packing pieces either side to stop it rattling around in the larger enclosure, for example you buy a 1500mAh battery and the internal cells are only 800mAh. Sometimes they will be the true capacity, but the quality is so bad they soon lose their ability to hold the full charge after a couple of months.

There are many, many reviews and pages of information on this practice on the net, so just beware (that's not to say they will cause a problem, just they won't necessarily last as you expect, as Core describes above).