Photo

Rexchungs BO ROMhey i flashed with rexchungs BO ROM 2.3 on xcd28 ...but i cannot see market, gmail, youtube etc....what to do?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:android roms etc
  • Devices:Dell XCD28
hey i flashed with rexchungs BO ROM 2.3 on xcd28 ...but i cannot see market, gmail, youtube etc....what to do?

anil_go

anil_go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:ZEN ULTRAFONE 501,DELL XCD28

hey i flashed with rexchungs BO ROM 2.3 on xcd28 ...but i cannot see market, gmail, youtube etc....what to do?

go to ->settings->account and sync-> add account , sign in with ur google account ,

then market will appear in apps

if not then u have to install gapps, the link http://www.mediafire...x4kcncqyqzz39kf

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Tnx anil.. I added gmail account in email app but market didn't appear.. So I downloaded the gapps.. But I installed gmail from it and it is not working.. Now tell me how to install gapps successfully?.. Thanks again.

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Tnx anil.. I added gmail account in email app but market didn't appear.. So I downloaded the gapps.. But I installed gmail from it and it is not working.. Now tell me how to install gapps successfully?.. Thanks again.

anil_go

anil_go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:ZEN ULTRAFONE 501,DELL XCD28

sorry, not in email app, it is in acc and syn->add account(use ur mobile data connection not wifi)
new market
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LEFW8SYD

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
it was not working by ordinary installation or adding any gmail account in accounts and sync...I HAD TO FLASH IT WITH THE GAPPS ZIP AND THEN IT WORKED.

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
it was not working by ordinary installation or adding any gmail account in accounts and sync...I HAD TO FLASH IT WITH THE GAPPS ZIP AND THEN IT WORKED.

antouan3

antouan3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

;
good job you helped me a lot thnks

srk_97

srk_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
ua welcm dude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users