cm7-2.3.5-for-zte-racer-by-YaoSheng

Guest Angelのsweet

Guest Angelのsweet

i have made 2.3.5 for zte-racer.

series:cyanogenmod-7.1.0-RC1

now i dont konw which address is true.

the language is english and simple chinese.

it requires recovery.

rom without google apps:

http://www.mediafire...C1-YaoSheng.zip

http://www.mediafire...6msp6c403omqf7g

google apps is here:

http://www.mediafire...0613-signed.zip

http://www.mediafire...oci98h5wkmmnmby

Edited by Angelのsweet

Guest Racerboy

rom links are the same and the gapps links are the same, they all work......I will install it later today as i got it from malshenzu earlier during the week thx :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Angelのsweet

rom links are the same and the gapps links are the same, they all work......I will install it later today as i got it from malshenzu earlier during the week thx :D

en,ok , thxtongue.gif

this is the latest rom in my computer,i compiled it today.

Guest Racerboy

en,ok , thxtongue.gif

this is the latest rom in my computer,i compiled it today.

update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-mooncake-yaosheng-signed (102meg) is what i got the other day

lol you work quick, i`ll download the version on here and test it out thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-mooncake-yaosheng-signed (102meg) is what i got the other day

I dload 74 meg where is the rest of 102 meg?Is this good rom.Thas someone tryed this?What is the kernel inside,which one?

Great work people.

Guest Racerboy

I dload 74 meg where is the rest of 102 meg?Is this good rom.Thas someone tryed this?What is the kernel inside,which one?

Great work people.

lol misunderstanding i think, i downloaded a version from malshenzu afew days ago which was 102meg and the version that is posted here is the NEW updated version.....

Guest Angelのsweet

en,i konw,that rom i add some apps ad so on for my bbs.

so this rom is smaller than that one.

Guest mladenovic73

en,i konw,that rom i add some apps ad so on for my bbs.

so this rom is smaller than that one.

Thanx for the reply,what is the kernel?

Guest Angelのsweet

Thanx for the reply,what is the kernel?

I compiled it from sources.

sorry,I can not understand your problem.

perhaps you mean 2.6.32?

Guest mladenovic73

I compiled it from sources.

sorry,I can not understand your problem.

perhaps you mean 2.6.32?

I now for 3 kernels by tigtex,deadlink and of course rexchun.Is this one of them or something else.

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

installed no probs, also installed latest gapps no probs, kernal is 2.6.32.9-perf tigtex #1, screen calibration is very good but cant comment on battery life as i`ve just installed it :lol: i`ll post tomorrow about it

Guest mladenovic73

installed no probs, also installed latest gapps no probs, kernal is 2.6.32.9-perf tigtex #1, screen calibration is very good but cant comment on battery life as i`ve just installed it :lol: i`ll post tomorrow about it

Thanx for the info.I will try it latter

Guest Rahulj85

yeup its kernal is 2.6.32.9-perf tigtex #1..screen calibration is the same for me like previous roms..lot of ghost entries..cant comment on the battery life and stability..still testing for other features..

Guest mladenovic73

yeup its kernal is 2.6.32.9-perf tigtex #1..screen calibration is the same for me like previous roms..lot of ghost entries..cant comment on the battery life and stability..still testing for other features..

How can i put lenguages from nightly 164 to this rom?I need my leng.

Guest Racerboy

How can i put lenguages from nightly 164 to this rom?I need my leng.

all languages that are on #164 are on this tooalready

Edited by Racerboy

On the Australian model, T3020, everything works well in this Rom, except....

All versions of 2.3.5 that I've tried have a problem with WIFI dropout every 3 minutes, where the WIFI status bar icon disappears, and all connections are lost. The WIFI reconnects automatically after a few seconds. This problem does not occur in 2.3.4.

Otherwise it is a pleasure to use this Rom.

Guest Racerboy

Sorry i cant find them,there is only a chinese and eng.

which language you want as there is the following on the rom :

Italian

German

Spanish

French

English (USA)

English

i think thats it, but as Rahulj85 sais you may have to edit the build.prop file

Guest mladenovic73

which language you want as there is the following on the rom :

Italian

German

Spanish

French

English (USA)

English

i think thats it, but as Rahulj85 sais you may have to edit the build.prop file

I need serbian leng

Guest ClydeRadcliffe

I installed this rom today, but I can't get notification sound for SMS to work. Phone just vibrates, no LED indication. When I have a missed call for example it plays the notification sound. Is this a known issue or I did something wrong?

BTW I did a data restore from rexchun b02 rom.

Thanx.

edit: It was just a bad data restore. I did another wipe and restored data from B02 again and the problem was gone.

BTW, have anyone found some elegant solution to overide the bug with frozen LED after SMS?

Edited by ClydeRadcliffe

Guest Racerboy

I installed this rom today, but I can't get notification sound for SMS to work. Phone just vibrates, no LED indication. When I have a missed call for example it plays the notification sound. Is this a known issue or I did something wrong?

BTW I did a data restore from rexchun b02 rom.

Thanx.

edit: It was just a bad data restore. I did another wipe and restored data from B02 again and the problem was gone.

BTW, have anyone found some elegant solution to overide the bug with frozen LED after SMS?

I think its a bug within cyanogen7 itself rather than a certain rom, i`ve noticed this on serveral roms of late from all different places, also some apps that use LED function like 3rd party alarm clock app that i have, when alarm comes on in the morning the LED stays on even when i`ve turned alarm off.....i dont know of any work around fix for this but hopefully as more and more builds come out the bug will be squished........

Guest ClydeRadcliffe

I think its a bug within cyanogen7 itself rather than a certain rom, i`ve noticed this on serveral roms of late from all different places, also some apps that use LED function like 3rd party alarm clock app that i have, when alarm comes on in the morning the LED stays on even when i`ve turned alarm off.....i dont know of any work around fix for this but hopefully as more and more builds come out the bug will be squished........

I think that it is kernel related and not rom itself. On rexchun B02 rom there is no problem with LED. It is working perfectly. With all roms I tried with tigtex and deadlink kernel the LED bug was there.

I looked at the logcat while it is happening and there are lots of errors from lights. Looks that errors are related when LED action is initializing. And I noticed that the LED get frozen after SMS and then when I switch the screen off.

I didn't had much time to find a workaround. I got a hint to try with the Light Flow app from market.

Guest Racerboy

I think that it is kernel related and not rom itself. On rexchun B02 rom there is no problem with LED. It is working perfectly. With all roms I tried with tigtex and deadlink kernel the LED bug was there.

I looked at the logcat while it is happening and there are lots of errors from lights. Looks that errors are related when LED action is initializing. And I noticed that the LED get frozen after SMS and then when I switch the screen off.

I didn't had much time to find a workaround. I got a hint to try with the Light Flow app from market.

you may have a point there as i think deadlink used part of tigtex kernal to produce his kernal (i may be wrong) as for rexchun rom/s i cant remember if bug was present or not as theres been that many roms over the past few months to try which is great for us Racer/X850/MTS916 users, anyway i`ve been talking with Angelのsweet from malshenzu about how the chinese roms have great screen calibration/system performance and that russian roms have great battery life and system performance and maybe try and merge the best of both in to 1 rom which may take sometime because as you can appreciate he is and other people are very busy with there own life, to say we have near perfect port from blade is amazing really soooooo we shall see.......

Edited by Racerboy