Froyo now, Gingerbread if MNOs want it

Guest ZTE_SeanJacko

Guest ZTE_SeanJacko

Hi all

Calza asked whether there are plans for a Gingerbrean Tureis. I can confirm the following from ZTE:

"At this stage, the Tureis is optimized to run Froyo. ZTE could release a Gingerbread Tureis at some stage, but it that would be dependent on receiving an appropriate instruction from an operator customer."

Guest Atomix86

Hi all

Calza asked whether there are plans for a Gingerbrean Tureis. I can confirm the following from ZTE:

"At this stage, the Tureis is optimized to run Froyo. ZTE could release a Gingerbread Tureis at some stage, but it that would be dependent on receiving an appropriate instruction from an operator customer."

Thanks for the update, plus even if the networks don't ask for it, I'm sure someone will be cooking up a custom ROM at some point ;). From a personal point of view, I'm fine with Froyo, as it has the native support to move apps to the Micro SD card, so it's all good in my book.

• 1 month later...
Guest chadgray06

gud day everyone..can anyone help me how to unbrick my ZTE V9 Light 2.2?..i encountered boot loop when i rooted it to cyanogenmod7..pressing the vol- and power can't help, vol+ and power also can't..help me with this please..i want to restore it to its original factory settings..but i can't access it because it just stocked at the boot loop..sad.gif