Startup problem with i8000

Guest RemJa

I have problem as topic tells..

My i8000 won't even start. To screen comes only picture and i attached photo of it.

Anyway, i tried reset button back on the phone and i tried hard format, both ideas didn't help.

Also have problem with Octans loader, with unsigned driver it does nothing and with windows drivers it shoots million popups and Octan won't find that phone at all.

Can anyone help me with this? octandownloader Mini, 2.14 and 2.13 are tested, also reset and hard boot.

Hope that picture helps to see the problem.

post-922117-0-97369700-1313774830_thumb.

Guest JOHN-OMNIAII

I have problem as topic tells..

My i8000 won't even start. To screen comes only picture and i attached photo of it.

Anyway, i tried reset button back on the phone and i tried hard format, both ideas didn't help.

Also have problem with Octans loader, with unsigned driver it does nothing and with windows drivers it shoots million popups and Octan won't find that phone at all.

Can anyone help me with this? octandownloader Mini, 2.14 and 2.13 are tested, also reset and hard boot.

Hope that picture helps to see the problem.

******* USE OCTRANS THEN CHOOSE EBOOT AND CHOOSE PHONE BIN THE START TO UP ROM TO YOUR OMNIA II YOUR PHONE WILL BE BACK AS IT WAS BEFORE THE YOU CAN UP THER ROMS AS YOU LIKE TO HAVE

• 3 weeks later...

******* USE OCTRANS THEN CHOOSE EBOOT AND CHOOSE PHONE BIN THE START TO UP ROM TO YOUR OMNIA II YOUR PHONE WILL BE BACK AS IT WAS BEFORE THE YOU CAN UP THER ROMS AS YOU LIKE TO HAVE

Hi, Thank you for the reply.

My os is Win 7 x64 and any USB drivers for octans won't work. Comes few USB driver failure popup's and that's all.

Is there any working drivers for 64bit. W7 ?