zte racer screenshots

Guest srk_97

Guest srk_97

how do you take screenshots on your racer?..i mean do you use any app or some other method?..i had installed some apps from market but they are not good; sometimes colors are inverted etc etc..which is the best app?

how do you take screenshots on your racer?..i mean do you use any app or some other method?..i had installed some apps from market but they are not good; sometimes colors are inverted etc etc..which is the best app?

drocap2 works perfectly for me. I'm on CM7 Nightly #167.

Guest Racerboy

or you can simply goto the screen you want to take a picture of, then press and hold power button and goto to "screenshot" most new roms have this feature now, pictures will be saved to sdcard in screenshots folder......

Guest Phrank

or you can simply goto the screen you want to take a picture of, then press and hold power button and goto to "screenshot" most new roms have this feature now, pictures will be saved to sdcard in screenshots folder......

Has anyone been able to get this to work? It just moans that a temp file isn't there and saves the screenshot to null...