• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:HTC One S, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@codeandchips

Hi,

will the version for B22?

Does this framework work for b22?
If not do you think you will make one that will?

Will check when I get time late tomorrow, please bear in mind that I don't have a blade anymore .. so you will have to be guinea pigs!! i will make sure all looks well in the relevant files before saying either way tho :D

Edited by FatherD, 06 September 2011 - 07:35 PM.

If it ain't foke .. don't brix it!

the_fox

the_fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Will check when I get time late tomorrow, please bear in mind that I don't have a blade anymore .. so you will have to be guinea pigs!! i will make sure all looks well in the relevant files before saying either way tho :D

Very Green Settings works with b22, haven't tested the full ginger since not interested in it, but I'm guessing if the very green works that the full ginger will also work.

Yuccaman

Yuccaman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Very Green Settings works with b22, haven't tested the full ginger since not interested in it, but I'm guessing if the very green works that the full ginger will also work.

I have both Very Green Settings and Full Ginger installed on B22 here and all seems fine to me....

Good work with these FatherD !!!!!

FatherD

FatherD

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
Thanks guys .. I think that it is just that the framework structure has not changed at all .. I certainly did nothing to make it work for B22, as I no longer have a Blade!
Very glad it works for you all tho - enjoy :D

FatherD

FatherD

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Sorry I didn't get time to check if this worked with B22, but very glad it does .. I will update the first post shortly.
Have to say tho .. the green settings is a modified version of the settings.apk, and pretty much has nothing to do with which framework is used - so there is an inherent risk in flashing this to later versions of Wbaw's excellent Roms, because at any time he could inject a different framework or settings apk if they become available .. this might be because of a structure change or optimisation in some later version - hence why I would always say - BACK UP first, and just because one asset such as the setting mod works - does not guarantee that ANY other mod will work at all. Be safe peeps, use clockwork recovery to back-up your rom before you risk it .. and possible lose all your data!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users