youtube version (version 2.6 build 2016.2429)

Guest zaga53

hello,

Please excuse my bad English. I am looking for a long time after a certain youtube version (version 2.6 build 2016.2429). Unfortunately I have from 2 to NRGZ28 request received no response. NRGZ28 had this youtube version cooked in one of his Rom. Unfortunately I do not know how they extracted from a cab in Rom. I would be delighted if someone accidentally fall somewhere in this cab still had and to me it makes available.

already many thanks for your help.

greeting

zaga53

hello,

Please excuse my bad English. I am looking for a long time after a certain youtube version (version 2.6 build 2016.2429). Unfortunately I have from 2 to NRGZ28 request received no response. NRGZ28 had this youtube version cooked in one of his Rom. Unfortunately I do not know how they extracted from a cab in Rom. I would be delighted if someone accidentally fall somewhere in this cab still had and to me it makes available.

already many thanks for your help.

greeting

zaga53

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ryzmq1wijzq

Guest zaga53

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.mediafire...php?ryzmq1wijzq

hello,

thanks for the reply. This version I have. Unfortunately, I have the problem that I can not play videos. why else. Even the entry Regity change had brought nothing, so:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ HTC \ YouTube]

"Bandwidth" = dword: 00000000 => change to 1

"EnableMDP" = dword: 00000001 => change to 0

I guess that it is up to the release. Why is it so hard to find this particular version. I've searched for hours on google and found nothing.

thanks anyway.

greeting

zaga

Edited by zaga53