Achotjan CM7.1.0 | Semc Debrand Engine | V4.1_Hotfix3 | 30/12/2011

Guest Achotjan

Guest rendeiro2005

yes is stable now no WLOD or lag is working great ;) , download the 3 widgets from op and install them they are beautiful ;)

cheers

Achotjan

ohh yeah, now i remember reading something about your difficulties to put them on screen through widgets.

thks for remembering that;)

Guest jianlin

arc version got album art colour backgroud n new extension search like wikipedia and google lyrics

http://android.modac...m/page__st__240

or u can cook a arc rom for x10...all things fix...it would b nice too..

arc Settings > Calling settings > Noise reduction

wesvista fixes d project rom...left some layout problem..

Edited by jianlin

Guest Achotjan

arc Settings > Calling settings > Noise reduction

hmm , sorry but not for now i am bussy , and as i am student will not have all the time to work on it , but there is a list of my future projects:

-1. Android AOSP 2.3.5 Stock_remplacement rom ( will be like my cm7.0.3 with all SE app , but updated to new SE 2.3.4 versions application with theme engine and all working will take as base Xperia ARC fireware )

-2. Cyanogenmod 2.3.5 (stable version when released ) with again all SE application of new ARC fireware 2.3.4 , also if i have many request i will port my code to other devices , i confirm that on Xperia Play , Neo , ARC can creat the same rom as now with Cyanogenmod 2.3.3 or 2.3.5 with all SE applications , as i rewrited the whole SE stock rom structure that alow me to use SE branded aplications like Semcmusic

cheers

Achotjan

Guest jianlin

Very nice job, Achotjan, i love your ROM.

achotjan..u put those arc music extension search for music which does not work on x10 music..hehe

btw..nice rom achotjaN!

Guest Achotjan

achotjan..u put those arc music extension search for music which does not work on x10 music..hehe

btw..nice rom achotjaN!

lol the problem was i removed my SE 2.3.3 fireware and used Wolfbreaks stock tweaked rom as base so he incleded them :D , but one day those extintion will work too ;)

also i am waiting a apktool update , cause for now when i decompile the stock camera aplication it faill , and as i added all semcgenericuxpres.apk resources to framework-res.apk , i need to edit the apk to go and search resources on framework-res.apk instead of semcgenericuxpres , if we can do that the 2.3.3 stock camera will work also phone.apk and sms/mms aplication they are only 3 aplication that is android one , and thanks for the nice reply :D

cheers

Achotjan

Guest jianlin

lol the problem was i removed my SE 2.3.3 fireware and used Wolfbreaks stock tweaked rom as base so he incleded them :D , but one day those extintion will work too ;)

also i am waiting a apktool update , cause for now when i decompile the stock camera aplication it faill , and as i added all semcgenericuxpres.apk resources to framework-res.apk , i need to edit the apk to go and search resources on framework-res.apk instead of semcgenericuxpres , if we can do that the 2.3.3 stock camera will work also phone.apk and sms/mms aplication they are only 3 aplication that is android one , and thanks for the nice reply :D

cheers

Achotjan

welcome..waiting d day all stock things work...thank you!

Guest jianlin

hmm , sorry but not for now i am bussy , and as i am student will not have all the time to work on it , but there is a list of my future projects:

-1. Android AOSP 2.3.5 Stock_remplacement rom ( will be like my cm7.0.3 with all SE app , but updated to new SE 2.3.4 versions application with theme engine and all working will take as base Xperia ARC fireware )

-2. Cyanogenmod 2.3.5 (stable version when released ) with again all SE application of new ARC fireware 2.3.4 , also if i have many request i will port my code to other devices , i confirm that on Xperia Play , Neo , ARC can creat the same rom as now with Cyanogenmod 2.3.3 or 2.3.5 with all SE applications , as i rewrited the whole SE stock rom structure that alow me to use SE branded aplications like Semcmusic

cheers

Achotjan

looking forward to them...as i know arc firmware is only 2.3.3 for now...october will only get 2.3.4 firmware...wee

Guest Achotjan

hey guys , i have a idea , who want a MIUI rom with all SE application working and SE Ui implemented on MIUI ? , i see many peapole using miui , so why not , ipersonally not have a preference for miui , but if peapole want it , i can made it , many peapole will say why creat rom we can take the app of this rom and install on a miui rom thats all , but no the apk was not ported but the rom is adapted to make run the app , but miui music player is good too and miui aplications also but if i have many request i promise to work on that too ;)

cheers

Achotjan

Guest jpminou

hey guys , i have a idea , who want a MIUI rom with all SE application working and SE Ui implemented on MIUI ? , i see many peapole using miui , so why not , ipersonally not have a preference for miui , but if peapole want it , i can made it , many peapole will say why creat rom we can take the app of this rom and install on a miui rom thats all , but no the apk was not ported but the rom is adapted to make run the app , but miui music player is good too and miui aplications also but if i have many request i promise to work on that too ;)

cheers

Achotjan

Before jumping to MIUI make cm7 stable as u promise.

u already upload 2 roms no one stable,that's what i am reading in xda.;)

Guest Achotjan

Before jumping to MIUI make cm7 stable as u promise.

u already upload 2 roms no one stable,that's what i am reading in xda.;)

the problem was on somme devices kernel is not supported , the problem was most of peapole installed it succesfully and all my tester havent any problem too ,

i think they have somethink wrong with the sdcard cause of old roms , working on that right now and waiting feedback to see if the problem was solved , and my 2.3.5 is working the only problem is WLOD a cyanogenmod issue as 2.3.5 is not stable yet , but if you can tray the 2.3.3 version and report if it work or not you will much more help me ;)

thanks in advence

edit : but why so agresive sorry if you arent but it seemc you want to say another think i am wrong ?

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan

Guest jpminou

edit : but why so agresive sorry if you arent but it seemc you want to say another think i am wrong ?

i am not aggressive,but a small advice:Don't attack another dev if u are not better than him.

cheers

Edited by jpminou

Guest Achotjan

i am not aggressive,but a small advice:Don't attack another dev if u are not better than him.

cheers

hmm i see you are heare for trouble again so what can i say go out of there , and do not spam pleas

edit: if you are better then someone so no you havent need to atack him you can tray to help cause to be always the best is anonying , if peapole think that they are the best and have nothink that they dont know so those peapole arent inteligent at all inteligent person need always to learn and know new think , and what about atack a dev , i havent atcked anyone if you just can not jocke thats are yours problem anyway , i dont cause trouble before atacking someone be shure that he is not jocking

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan

Guest Drax01

I have found out that going though all of the roms.That my sd card gets loaded with crap from other roms. So now I backup my stuff and format my sd card. So now each time I change roms thats what i due. I have found that fix's most stuff B)

Guest jpminou

hmm i see you are heare for trouble again so what can i say go out of there , and do not spam pleas

edit: if you are better then someone so no you havent need to atack him you can tray to help cause to be always the best is anonying , if peapole think that they are the best and have nothink that they dont know so those peapole arent inteligent at all inteligent person need always to learn and know new think , and what about atack a dev , i havent atcked anyone if you just can not jocke thats are yours problem anyway , i dont cause trouble before atacking someone be shure that he is not jocking

cheers

Achotjan

first i can say that me too i was joking if you want but really bad joke really make problem as you saw ;)

second i was helping you in your xda thread,my user name is gm007 and i was the first to say about formatting the sd card ;)

really it is boring to see devs come here for fight.we all need devs to work for our x10.

cheers

jean pierre

Edited by jpminou

Guest jianlin

first i can say that me too i was joking if you want but really bad joke really make problem as you saw ;)

second i was helping you in your xda thread,my user name is gm007 and i was the first to say about formatting the sd card ;)

really it is boring to see devs come here for fight.we all need devs to work for our x10.

cheers

jean pierre

i dun like miui...hope u continue on aosp? or arc rom...

but if got SE icon n theme...i like miui rom..

Edited by jianlin

Guest jianlin

i dun like miui...hope u continue on aosp? or arc rom...

but if got SE icon n theme...i like miui rom..

which rom is good for gaming? aosp, miui , cm7?