118 replies to this topic

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:x10

hmm , sorry but not for now i am bussy , and as i am student will not have all the time to work on it , but there is a list of my future projects:

-1. Android AOSP 2.3.5 Stock_remplacement rom ( will be like my cm7.0.3 with all SE app , but updated to new SE 2.3.4 versions application with theme engine and all working will take as base Xperia ARC fireware )
-2. Cyanogenmod 2.3.5 (stable version when released ) with again all SE application of new ARC fireware 2.3.4 , also if i have many request i will port my code to other devices , i confirm that on Xperia Play , Neo , ARC can creat the same rom as now with Cyanogenmod 2.3.3 or 2.3.5 with all SE applications , as i rewrited the whole SE stock rom structure that alow me to use SE branded aplications like Semcmusic

cheers

Achotjan

looking forward to them...as i know arc firmware is only 2.3.3 for now...october will only get 2.3.4 firmware...wee

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10i
hey guys , i have a idea , who want a MIUI rom with all SE application working and SE Ui implemented on MIUI ? , i see many peapole using miui , so why not , ipersonally not have a preference for miui , but if peapole want it , i can made it , many peapole will say why creat rom we can take the app of this rom and install on a miui rom thats all , but no the apk was not ported but the rom is adapted to make run the app , but miui music player is good too and miui aplications also but if i have many request i promise to work on that too ;)

cheers

Achotjan

if you like my work , feel free to buy me a cool beer :)

jpminou

jpminou

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Devices:x10a

hey guys , i have a idea , who want a MIUI rom with all SE application working and SE Ui implemented on MIUI ? , i see many peapole using miui , so why not , ipersonally not have a preference for miui , but if peapole want it , i can made it , many peapole will say why creat rom we can take the app of this rom and install on a miui rom thats all , but no the apk was not ported but the rom is adapted to make run the app , but miui music player is good too and miui aplications also but if i have many request i promise to work on that too ;)

cheers

Achotjan

Before jumping to MIUI make cm7 stable as u promise.
u already upload 2 roms no one stable,that's what i am reading in xda.;)

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Before jumping to MIUI make cm7 stable as u promise.
u already upload 2 roms no one stable,that's what i am reading in xda.;)

the problem was on somme devices kernel is not supported , the problem was most of peapole installed it succesfully and all my tester havent any problem too ,
i think they have somethink wrong with the sdcard cause of old roms , working on that right now and waiting feedback to see if the problem was solved , and my 2.3.5 is working the only problem is WLOD a cyanogenmod issue as 2.3.5 is not stable yet , but if you can tray the 2.3.3 version and report if it work or not you will much more help me ;)
thanks in advence

edit : but why so agresive sorry if you arent but it seemc you want to say another think i am wrong ?

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan, 30 August 2011 - 09:15 PM.

jpminou

jpminou

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

edit : but why so agresive sorry if you arent but it seemc you want to say another think i am wrong ?

i am not aggressive,but a small advice:Don't attack another dev if u are not better than him.

cheers

Edited by jpminou, 30 August 2011 - 09:27 PM.

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

i am not aggressive,but a small advice:Don't attack another dev if u are not better than him.

cheers

hmm i see you are heare for trouble again so what can i say go out of there , and do not spam pleas

edit: if you are better then someone so no you havent need to atack him you can tray to help cause to be always the best is anonying , if peapole think that they are the best and have nothink that they dont know so those peapole arent inteligent at all inteligent person need always to learn and know new think , and what about atack a dev , i havent atcked anyone if you just can not jocke thats are yours problem anyway , i dont cause trouble before atacking someone be shure that he is not jocking

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan, 30 August 2011 - 11:09 PM.

Drax01

Drax01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:X10A
I have found out that going though all of the roms.That my sd card gets loaded with crap from other roms. So now I backup my stuff and format my sd card. So now each time I change roms thats what i due. I have found that fix's most stuff B)

jpminou

jpminou

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

hmm i see you are heare for trouble again so what can i say go out of there , and do not spam pleas

edit: if you are better then someone so no you havent need to atack him you can tray to help cause to be always the best is anonying , if peapole think that they are the best and have nothink that they dont know so those peapole arent inteligent at all inteligent person need always to learn and know new think , and what about atack a dev , i havent atcked anyone if you just can not jocke thats are yours problem anyway , i dont cause trouble before atacking someone be shure that he is not jocking

cheers

Achotjan

first i can say that me too i was joking if you want but really bad joke really make problem as you saw ;)
second i was helping you in your xda thread,my user name is gm007 and i was the first to say about formatting the sd card ;)
really it is boring to see devs come here for fight.we all need devs to work for our x10.

cheers
jean pierre

Edited by jpminou, 30 August 2011 - 11:37 PM.

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

first i can say that me too i was joking if you want but really bad joke really make problem as you saw ;)
second i was helping you in your xda thread,my user name is gm007 and i was the first to say about formatting the sd card ;)
really it is boring to see devs come here for fight.we all need devs to work for our x10.

cheers
jean pierre

i dun like miui...hope u continue on aosp? or arc rom...
but if got SE icon n theme...i like miui rom..

Edited by jianlin, 31 August 2011 - 12:02 AM.

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

i dun like miui...hope u continue on aosp? or arc rom...
but if got SE icon n theme...i like miui rom..

which rom is good for gaming? aosp, miui , cm7?

wali01x

wali01x

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

cheers

Achotjan

Hey achotjan small advice just like jpm said don't bash other devs if you look @ xda you're bashing so called "tripnballs" everyday with similar name or other. If you wanted to be respected learn to respect its a rule of life and if you can't get along then don't bother fussing up other's life and when you do that... it'll all be better. and as far as roms are concerened no "roms" are stable unless you use SE stock & tweak it but that agaain is not "CUSTOM" roms or anything so there are things to learn

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a
well, i think we have to stop this none sense and focus on what we are here for, ROMs! baby! :lol:

i have talked to both achojan and trip, and despite the fact that people are still bringing XDA crap to modaco, i think we should give it a second chance to biuld our new relation ship here. thank you all for your understanding and wish everyone enjoy your stay :P

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Hey achotjan small advice just like jpm said don't bash other devs if you look @ xda you're bashing so called "tripnballs" everyday with similar name or other. If you wanted to be respected learn to respect its a rule of life and if you can't get along then don't bother fussing up other's life and when you do that... it'll all be better. and as far as roms are concerened no "roms" are stable unless you use SE stock & tweak it but that agaain is not "CUSTOM" roms or anything so there are things to learn

thanks for the sugestion , and now what i can sugest you is to be out of a problem that dev have , is they problems not youres , i think when we will ask you then you will need to say somethink for now i think you have somethink to do , if not so tray to reflash your curent rom or another and enjoy the life , if you want to show on your favorite dev that you support him , just report bugs and tray to help him , but now pleas all modaco's xperia x10 comunity , i am not heare to fight with anyone of you , pleas do not reply to this message or anythink else , if the dev himeself want to say somethink he can , but when many peapole start to talk about somethink that they dont need to talk or care then all become hard for everyone , also i can acept critique but !!! test the rom before you say anithink , i know ther is many peapole that they havent tested and replying , thanks for understanding

cheers

Achotjan

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

thanks for the sugestion , and now what i can sugest you is to be out of a problem that dev have , is they problems not youres , i think when we will ask you then you will need to say somethink for now i think you have somethink to do , if not so tray to reflash your curent rom or another and enjoy the life , if you want to show on your favorite dev that you support him , just report bugs and tray to help him , but now pleas all modaco's xperia x10 comunity , i am not heare to fight with anyone of you , pleas do not reply to this message or anythink else , if the dev himeself want to say somethink he can , but when many peapole start to talk about somethink that they dont need to talk or care then all become hard for everyone , also i can acept critique but !!! test the rom before you say anithink , i know ther is many peapole that they havent tested and replying , thanks for understanding

cheers

Achotjan

any update for cm7.1?

bolinoy

bolinoy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Twitter:@bolinoy
Hi Achotjan, i have request for you. Can you make the calendar icon show the current date? Just like in iphone? I think this will be a cool add-on to your ROM.

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Hi Achotjan, i have request for you. Can you make the calendar icon show the current date? Just like in iphone? I think this will be a cool add-on to your ROM.

i wan 2.0.A.022 home...i wan shake

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
peapole who using stable version 2.3.3 pleas reply in this thread and mention what your device is a x10i or x10a

cheers

Achotjan

Achotjan

Achotjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Verision v03 released , all problem shuld be fixed , the on charging red led is now fixed it work like he shuld to work , the rom not inclued custom kernel , to not break compatibility for somme devices

Edit : the bootlop after restart and screen of bootlop is still present for somme devices ,

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan, 31 August 2011 - 07:19 PM.

jpminou

jpminou

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
i don't like CM roms but i install v03 for curiosity.
i have x10a and i got the same as other users,stoped at free xperia logo while rebooting.
i tried to wipe everything but same results.

Drax01

Drax01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:X10A
Loaded Fine No boot loops. But i had a FC on tetris & popit Games so i wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions and now lockup on free logo when rebooting.So i reload again :blink: Still FC on Games but all other stuff works so far. Well I have not tryed every thing yet but most works LOL. But when i tryed to fix permissions just that no dav wipe. I still get a lockup on free screen when rebooting. I have a 10A \10W34 and stock baseband 71. NOTE I AM AT WORK AND COULD NOT WIPE MY SD CARD FOR THIS TEST!!! I will wipe my sd at home and retry thats it for me i hope that i help it some way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users