Achotjan CM7.1.0 | Semc Debrand Engine | V4.1_Hotfix3 | 30/12/2011

Guest Achotjan

Guest wali01x

hmm i see you are heare for trouble again so what can i say go out of there , and do not spam pleas

edit: if you are better then someone so no you havent need to atack him you can tray to help cause to be always the best is anonying , if peapole think that they are the best and have nothink that they dont know so those peapole arent inteligent at all inteligent person need always to learn and know new think , and what about atack a dev , i havent atcked anyone if you just can not jocke thats are yours problem anyway , i dont cause trouble before atacking someone be shure that he is not jocking

cheers

Achotjan

Hey achotjan small advice just like jpm said don't bash other devs if you look @ xda you're bashing so called "tripnballs" everyday with similar name or other. If you wanted to be respected learn to respect its a rule of life and if you can't get along then don't bother fussing up other's life and when you do that... it'll all be better. and as far as roms are concerened no "roms" are stable unless you use SE stock & tweak it but that agaain is not "CUSTOM" roms or anything so there are things to learn

Guest Lancez

well, i think we have to stop this none sense and focus on what we are here for, ROMs! baby! :lol:

i have talked to both achojan and trip, and despite the fact that people are still bringing XDA crap to modaco, i think we should give it a second chance to biuld our new relation ship here. thank you all for your understanding and wish everyone enjoy your stay :P

Guest Achotjan

Hey achotjan small advice just like jpm said don't bash other devs if you look @ xda you're bashing so called "tripnballs" everyday with similar name or other. If you wanted to be respected learn to respect its a rule of life and if you can't get along then don't bother fussing up other's life and when you do that... it'll all be better. and as far as roms are concerened no "roms" are stable unless you use SE stock & tweak it but that agaain is not "CUSTOM" roms or anything so there are things to learn

thanks for the sugestion , and now what i can sugest you is to be out of a problem that dev have , is they problems not youres , i think when we will ask you then you will need to say somethink for now i think you have somethink to do , if not so tray to reflash your curent rom or another and enjoy the life , if you want to show on your favorite dev that you support him , just report bugs and tray to help him , but now pleas all modaco's xperia x10 comunity , i am not heare to fight with anyone of you , pleas do not reply to this message or anythink else , if the dev himeself want to say somethink he can , but when many peapole start to talk about somethink that they dont need to talk or care then all become hard for everyone , also i can acept critique but !!! test the rom before you say anithink , i know ther is many peapole that they havent tested and replying , thanks for understanding

cheers

Achotjan

Guest jianlin

thanks for the sugestion , and now what i can sugest you is to be out of a problem that dev have , is they problems not youres , i think when we will ask you then you will need to say somethink for now i think you have somethink to do , if not so tray to reflash your curent rom or another and enjoy the life , if you want to show on your favorite dev that you support him , just report bugs and tray to help him , but now pleas all modaco's xperia x10 comunity , i am not heare to fight with anyone of you , pleas do not reply to this message or anythink else , if the dev himeself want to say somethink he can , but when many peapole start to talk about somethink that they dont need to talk or care then all become hard for everyone , also i can acept critique but !!! test the rom before you say anithink , i know ther is many peapole that they havent tested and replying , thanks for understanding

cheers

Achotjan

any update for cm7.1?

Guest bolinoy

Hi Achotjan, i have request for you. Can you make the calendar icon show the current date? Just like in iphone? I think this will be a cool add-on to your ROM.

Guest jianlin

Hi Achotjan, i have request for you. Can you make the calendar icon show the current date? Just like in iphone? I think this will be a cool add-on to your ROM.

i wan 2.0.A.022 home...i wan shake

Guest Achotjan

Verision v03 released , all problem shuld be fixed , the on charging red led is now fixed it work like he shuld to work , the rom not inclued custom kernel , to not break compatibility for somme devices

Edit : the bootlop after restart and screen of bootlop is still present for somme devices ,

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan

Guest jpminou

i don't like CM roms but i install v03 for curiosity.

i have x10a and i got the same as other users,stoped at free xperia logo while rebooting.

i tried to wipe everything but same results.

Loaded Fine No boot loops. But i had a FC on tetris & popit Games so i wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions and now lockup on free logo when rebooting.So i reload again :blink: Still FC on Games but all other stuff works so far. Well I have not tryed every thing yet but most works LOL. But when i tryed to fix permissions just that no dav wipe. I still get a lockup on free screen when rebooting. I have a 10A \10W34 and stock baseband 71. NOTE I AM AT WORK AND COULD NOT WIPE MY SD CARD FOR THIS TEST!!! I will wipe my sd at home and retry thats it for me i hope that i help it some way

Guest Achotjan

i don't like CM roms but i install v03 for curiosity.

i have x10a and i got the same as other users,stoped at free xperia logo while rebooting.

i tried to wipe everything but same results.

hy , that problem will be solved , just i take somme time caus its a random bug , with me it work always and havent any bootlop , so this is realy dificult to solve somethink then you can not see it , its strange , will build again a very light version without any extra of cm7.0.3 and see if it work for all , when all that problem will disapire , will update it with My SEMC debrand engine to allow all SE aplications to lunch corectly , and add the SE UI , but can you pleas after the flash sstart to make a logcat , so i can see what is the issue ,

cheers

Achotjan

Guest Achotjan

---- Achotjan_v1.0 Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 ! ----

- Varius buges fix

- Improved stability and speed

- STABLE FOR DAILY USE

- stuck on bootlogo Fixed !

- many tweaks on sources

- internal code change on my own SEMC DEBRAND ENGINE !

- Stock app are more smoth and responcive

- some librairie issue fixed

- permissions fixed

- rearanged tweaks and build.prop tweaks ( thanks Crowds "reideneiro" )

- somme edit on lockscreen , is litle more responcive

- Dspmanager from cm7.1.0

- keyboard dictionarry on settings fixed

- added the missing widgets to the rar archive on app folder copy the folder on your dcard and install the 3 widgets and add them to the home

- i may forgot many of think

--- rom released -------

cheers

Achotjan

Guest Kinglion3494
---- Achotjan_v1.0 Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 ! ----

- Varius buges fix

- Improved stability and speed

- STABLE FOR DAILY USE

- stuck on bootlogo Fixed !

- many tweaks on sources

- internal code change on my own SEMC DEBRAND ENGINE !

- Stock app are more smoth and responcive

- some librairie issue fixed

- permissions fixed

- rearanged tweaks and build.prop tweaks ( thanks Crowds "reideneiro" )

- somme edit on lockscreen , is litle more responcive

- Dspmanager from cm7.1.0

- keyboard dictionarry on settings fixed

- added the missing widgets to the rar archive on app folder copy the folder on your dcard and install the 3 widgets and add them to the home

- i may forgot many of think

--- rom released -------

cheers

Achotjan

Testing now. Can u check your pm?

Guest Achotjan

Achotjan,

Can I use custom kernel with this ROM?? If yes, which custom kernel you recommend...Thanks...

hy yes you can use custom kernel and i recomend DooM kernel by DooMLoRD ;)

cheers

Achotjan