• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Cpt Mango

Cpt Mango

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:ZTE blade, LG Optimus 7

Was it the Ebuyer Express Ebay or the Ebuyer Website?

Apologies for seeing this late but it was from the website.

heroin11

heroin11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
The shipping date for my replacement Hannspad was supposed to be yesterday but they didn't ship it until about 2 hours ago. I rang up this morning to find out what was going on and apparently it took an extra day to ensure that I was actually sent a 1653 model this time. I don't know how it still took an extra day to ensure that I got a 1653 considering they apparently had to sort the stock out on Tuesday to separate the old from the new so it shouldn't have interfered with my shipping date as all the sorting happened a day prior to the day it was due to be dispatched. I would understand if it all happened on the same day, plus they also only had 34-35 in stock when I've checked over the past few days so it couldn't have took that long to sort them out. Well after all this it better now be a 1653 after what they've told me, but at least it'll eventually get here tomorrow

GreenGit

GreenGit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade HTC Hero
  • Twitter:@GreenGit
I'm waiting to hear back from ebuyer (ebay & website) about wether they will send out the 1653 or the 1633. Call me suspicious, but as I've just had to return an Advent Vega with a knackered screen to Curry's ebay shop after getting one of the last £134 refurbished ones, I'm thinking that if there's only 35 left (as writing), that they may well try to palm off the last few 1633's on the unsuspecting hopefuls trying to FINALY get a half decent tablet to read his bloody comics on without squinting all the bloody time!?!?!
(Sorry, ranting.)

bluecat99

bluecat99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE San Francisco (Blade)
None left on the eBay Ebuyer site (though Misco still have some there - model unknown though), but I now notice that the Ebuyer website itself now has 3 listings for it - one an 'open box' @ £138 (dissatisfied customer return no doubt), one the 1633 model (according to a customer report via Facebook) @ £145 and a third @ £180 (what's the bet it's a 1653?)!! Quite a price hike and not one I can really afford :( Guess they've realised it's the only way to stop the returns and make money on this one, damn!

Giltbrook

Giltbrook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

None left on the eBay Ebuyer site (though Misco still have some there - model unknown though), but I now notice that the Ebuyer website itself now has 3 listings for it - one an 'open box' @ £138 (dissatisfied customer return no doubt), one the 1633 model (according to a customer report via Facebook) @ £145 and a third @ £180 (what's the bet it's a 1653?)!! Quite a price hike and not one I can really afford :( Guess they've realised it's the only way to stop the returns and make money on this one, damn!

The one on eBuyer at £180 is defintely the 1653, QuickFind Code: 271191 | (Mfr part #: SN10T1-1653)
The others are 1633's (Mfr part #: EBR2-SN10T1-1633)
These part numbers are listed in the adverts, I am glad I ordered the 1653 last week when it was £155. They could drop the price of the 1653 when the old stock are cleared, but if the 1653 is selling well at £180, they might have no reason to reduce it.

L.P

L.P

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Devices:LG E-900

Ordered mine from Misco today £159.98nad £3.99 P+P (Lite 3 Day option) = £163.97 and Quidco offer 4% cashback (£5.33 based on price on Hannspad without VAT) Effecttively £158.64 and "guaraunteed to be a 53" also had confirmation it will be delivered tomorrow despite choosing 3 business day option :)

NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Im tied at the moment about whether to get the Advent Vega or a 1653 Hannspad, i do prefer the styling of the Hannspad and it is cheaper, but is the 1653 screen as good if not a little better than the Vega?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users