Mod Version Of ClockWorkMod Recovery for Racer

Guest Racerboy

BaD NeWs : no recovery either from cold or from reboot into recovery from phone desktop, sticks on green droid screen until i either plug usb in or i take battery out................................................:mellow:

Okie... :lol:

This is certainly bizarre....

let this sink in for a bit and unless I don't hear from Sebastian via github...

Then the cwm mod is really stuck here unless somebody has a suggestion on how to remedy this coldboot problem? :unsure:

Am not sure myself either on what is it that I'm missing... incorrect parameter, incorrect base address or what... I don't know...

Have found the exact identical kernel source - its based on the very old Blade kernel source... compiling and will re-create the image again for flashing...

Stay tuned ;)

Guest Racerboy

Have found the exact identical kernel source - its based on the very old Blade kernel source... compiling and will re-create the image again for flashing...

Stay tuned ;)

gooooooooooooood morning nice find!!!

you ready for head f*ck today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Racerboy

WOOT WOOT !!!!:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

t0mm13b your a superstar B)

it works from cold boot with ALL functions and reboots into recovery great from phone desktop with all functions working properly

1 little thing i`m not fussed about myself personally, is the end call hard key is "select go down a level" button obviously so is the virtual + key too which is what we want but can you change it to make call hard key instead of end call button.........great work :D

WOOT WOOT !!!!:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

t0mm13b your a superstar B)

it works from cold boot with ALL functions and reboots into recovery great from phone desktop with all functions working properly

1 little thing i`m not fussed about myself personally, is the end call hard key is "select go down a level" button obviously so is the virtual + key too which is what we want but can you change it to make call hard key instead of end call button.........great work :D

Okie.... I need to take a break... my head is f**kd over a lá mind-blown....

Uhmmm for the hard keys.... will have to check this out.... meanwhile

Thank you for bearing with me on this testing :D

Am pleased now :D :lol:

Mission accomplished.... might start a new thread on this for official, but I have yet to upload the official zip file onto Phoenix's server so wait up ;)

dude dont bother with the hard key change it great as it is

i`m well impressed :D

Here's the linky to the new thread, along with proper zips found on Phoenix_Silver's server.

By way of request, can you get this thread to be locked to prevent others from posting ? :)

Cheers,

B)

Guest Racerboy

t0mm13b can you change the pic in your thread for PhoTom to this 1please

as its a much better/clearer picture to display your choice of course :)

post-910581-0-94655200-1317127363_thumb.

Edited by Racerboy