How can i create an Dualboot-Rom (WB and TripNMiui)

Guest NoDiskNoFun

Guest NoDiskNoFun

Hey,

i would like to create an dualboot rom flashable as zip witch includes wolfbreaks 2.3 because i'm on TripNMiui and TigerGBA don't work (i think it's because of the GPU-Driver cause you cant see anything in quadrant while testing 3D).

anyone knows how to do this?

Guest highaltitude

Hey,

i would like to create an dualboot rom flashable as zip witch includes wolfbreaks 2.3 because i'm on TripNMiui and TigerGBA don't work (i think it's because of the GPU-Driver cause you cant see anything in quadrant while testing 3D).

anyone knows how to do this?

As far as I know you can only dual boot a stock Rom and a custom Rom, not 2 custom Roms.

Guest phillu97

Dual boot info here--> http://forum.xda-dev...t=dual+boot+x10 You will need xRecovery 1.0 though, NOT .3

Enjoy!

sorry, thats only for stock rom 2.1 and stock rom CANNOT be .71

@OP, how advanced are you in Android developing?

If you can cope do this:

1. Make a nandroid backup using xRecovery

2. convert it to ext2, ext3, ext4, nfts or whatever that is supported by your kernel. [my advice would be ext2]

3. Using zdzihu's dualboot replace the system and data ext2 images.

4. flash it.

5. ???

6. profit !!!

ifs its too advanced, then don't try it . otherwise ... GL mate, you'll need to reflash if the simplist things go wrong. also, make sure you got enough space in your ext2 images, but small enough so your system partition can cope ...