[Lockscreen][MiUI] DREAMLOCK [UPDATE Sep.12.11][DreamMixedv2.0]

Guest tryantar

Guest tryantar

Guest tryantar

Previous versions

DreamLock v1.0BETA Download

Changelog v1.1BETA

-Added Calendar TAB (you now have links to calendar, agenda and day)

-link offsets still present (working on it >_<)

-[bUG][v1.0BETA & v1.1BETA] certain times, the lockscreen will not animate, it will just stay at one img. but still unlockable (you just can't see it D:)

Changelog v1.0 BETA

-The calendar tab still has nothing assigned.

-The 2nd link in [music] and [camera] is slightly lower (experienced coders anyone?)

-OLD THEME FORMAT

-Somehow it never shows up on the theme manager :3 (HAVE to use File Explorer)

-Those experiencing long waiting time for the conversion of theme format just Force Close the theme manager and open the theme and try again (should always work on the second try :D)

-The Current version (v1.1 BETA) has links to :-

[camera tab]

-Miui Camera

-camera360 (paid)

[photos tab]

-Miui Gallery

[music tab]

-Miui Music

-PowerAmp

[message tab]

-mms(sms)

[phone tab]

-phone

[calendar tab]

-calendar

-agenda

-day

*I might add some support for other apps but not until i get the calendar done*

Tested on:-

[all the versions below require theme conversion =) ]

-TripNMiUI-Iris 103.~

-MiUI 1.8.26 (thanks to UltimateGeppie )

Edited by tryantar

Guest UltimateGeppie

Just installed this lockscreen (with wallpaper).

I'm on MiUI 1.8.26 and it needed to convert the theme because of some difference format.

As a regular user i can say it's a nice theme. I like the blocks and fading.

I think I'll stick to this one for a while.

Kind regards!

UltimateGeppie

Guest tryantar

Just installed this lockscreen (with wallpaper).

I'm on MiUI 1.8.26 and it needed to convert the theme because of some difference format.

As a regular user i can say it's a nice theme. I like the blocks and fading.

I think I'll stick to this one for a while.

Kind regards!

UltimateGeppie

thanks =) yeah i still have no idea how to make it into the new version =P the one i uploaded makes it easier for me to edit stuff =) anyways you only need to convert it once then you're good to go =D

just asking do you have any specific request for link to apps? i wanna get some more information and i'll choose the one most people want and i'll add it in =)

thanks =) yeah i still have no idea how to make it into the new version =P the one i uploaded makes it easier for me to edit stuff =) anyways you only need to convert it once then you're good to go =D

just asking do you have any specific request for link to apps? i wanna get some more information and i'll choose the one most people want and i'll add it in =)

It is a Dream Lock , thumb up mate !

Really love it , thank you very much

Vatis

Guest tryantar

Just a question do you guys prefer having the offset at the links or no offset?

For me the solution for no offset means the place where you press the tiles is smaller...

and also our thumbs will cover the words >_<

with offset well... none of the above problems so What say you?

Edited by tryantar

Guest UltimateGeppie

I like it better with offfset.

Also, I like the side unlocker better, not having the othe slider (i don't like the white ^ arrow).

Only thing is that it the side unlocker doesn't show the battery percentage quit well. The numbers need to slide further to the center (if you know what i mean).

As for the links to the apps, you've asked us to think about: Here are some of my idea's / wishes:

* I don't have 360cam. People could wish for a lot of camera apps here. Personally, in Trip's ROM's i only use MiUI cam or SEMC cam.

* On Photo: It seems cool if you can show the folders off the gallery, so you can open gallery directly with the chosen folder. But i guess that ain't possible.

* On Message: It seems cool if you can choose between SMS and mail messages (maybe even twitter???).

* Also, is it possible to show voicemail when you choose Phone?

Well, can't think of anything else.

This locker is complete and awesome.

Thumbs up!!!

UltimateGeppie

PS: Calender isn't working in 1.5, right?

Just a question do you guys prefer having the offset at the links or no offset?

For me the solution for no offset means the place where you press the tiles is smaller...

and also our thumbs will cover the words >_<

with offset well... none of the above problems so What say you?

Edited by UltimateGeppie

Guest tryantar

I like it better with offfset.

Also, I like the side unlocker better, not having the othe slider (i don't like the white ^ arrow).

Only thing is that it the side unlocker doesn't show the battery percentage quit well. The numbers need to slide further to the center (if you know what i mean).

As for the links to the apps, you've asked us to think about: Here are some of my idea's / wishes:

* I don't have 360cam. People could wish for a lot of camera apps here. Personally, in Trip's ROM's i only use MiUI cam or SEMC cam.

* On Photo: It seems cool if you can show the folders off the gallery, so you can open gallery directly with the chosen folder. But i guess that ain't possible.

* On Message: It seems cool if you can choose between SMS and mail messages (maybe even twitter???).

Well, can't think of anything else.

This locker is complete and awesome.

Thumbs up!!!

UltimateGeppie

PS: Calender isn't working in 1.5, right?

-The calendar is working some how it is more towards the left (you just need to press closer to the left side :D ) i'll try working on that next week =)

-I noticed you guys may have problems with the percentage as we can't tell the difference between 8 and 3 since its been cut in half... i guess i'll have to move it back more =)

-uhmm... about the gallery it is still impossible to do slideshows (is that what you want?) I can do some testing next week if that is possible =) but no promises

-to link to folders it is not possible because we can only link to activities in the app which excludes user data D:

-you want links to twitter? and gmail? well do specify which app you want cause its not quite possible for me to include all the apps :3

-voicemail is possible... i'm not too sure.. have to look up the dailer activities tho :P

All in all i can't do anything during the weekdays since i have school and stuff but i will try to make some developments during the week ends :)

thanks for your feedback =)

Guest tryantar

small update:

i just tried to link the and img in the SD card into the lockscreen but somehow it Phails...

nada...

here is what i've tried. do let me know if you have any ideas

<Image x="0" y="0" w="400" h="700" src="./sdcard/images/image.jpg"></Image>

<Image x="0" y="0" w="400" h="700" src="/mnt/sdcard/images/image.jpg"></Image>

<Image x="0" y="0" w="400" h="700" src="./mnt/sdcard/images/image.jpg"></Image>

<Image x="0" y="0" w="400" h="700" src="/sdcard/images/image.jpg"></Image>

all yielded NOTHING ='(

so it seems having a preview of a certain folder.... IMPOSSIBLE for now T-T

*i was so wishing it'd work*

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING POPS UP IN YOUR BRAIN AND YOU GO "Hey I KNOW!!!, change this with this!!!" :D

Great work, love this lock screen.

I agree with UltimateGeppie, I like the side unlocker better, not having the othe slider (i don't like the white ^ arrow).

Only thing is that it the side unlocker doesn't show the battery percentage quit well. The numbers need to slide further to the centre as well with me, it seems to work once or twice then sliding it does not unlock the phone anymore.

* On Message: It seems cool if you can choose between SMS and mail messages and Facebook.

and for me also Calender isn't working in 1.5, tried left, top, right, bottom, went in circles, did a little dance...nothing happens.

Guest mylovelyhorse

Well I have to say this is very attractive and nicely functional.

Notes:

- it seems I'm the only person that likes the up-arrow for unlocking, but nevertheless I do :)

- the side unlock is easier, somehow, to drop before my finger has moved it all the way out to unlock

- I don't have Camera360 on my phone so it'd be nice to be able to remove that entry

- some of the boxes can be a little tricky to select from the options, e.g. I have MIUI music and PowerAMP (default) but i have to drag my finger to the bottom of the box to get PowerAMP selected

Anyhow, it's very smooth, pretty darn good looking and most useful so thanks a lot :)

Yeah I can agree, choosing the apps are a bit hard would be great if the selection box size can be more dynamic depending on how may apps you have to choose from

would also be great if you can choose which apps to have in the selection boxes, but however you do it this is my main lock screen now

Guest tryantar

Yeah I can agree, choosing the apps are a bit hard would be great if the selection box size can be more dynamic depending on how may apps you have to choose from

would also be great if you can choose which apps to have in the selection boxes, but however you do it this is my main lock screen now

Im very sorry about the offset thing but it is the only way for now.. if i were to make it on the spot on where the selection box is... the area for you to tap the icons will be too small and you'll like previously said be dancing around your screen for that sweet spot. this is exactly what happened to the calendar tab. its is currently 90*90 px on the top right of the tab. so i'll soon make one with the right size =) but the offset will be bigger :( sadly

Im very sorry about the offset thing but it is the only way for now.. if i were to make it on the spot on where the selection box is... the area for you to tap the icons will be too small and you'll like previously said be dancing around your screen for that sweet spot. this is exactly what happened to the calendar tab. its is currently 90*90 px on the top right of the tab. so i'll soon make one with the right size =) but the offset will be bigger :( sadly

it's a minor inconvenience for a great how screen, no worries. I am happy either way, btw, just had a thought (have no clue how to do any of this so it might be a bit far fetched), how about the user chooses which default app to open for each panel (so predefined) and u just slide the panel to unlock to that app without a list to choose from?

Guest tryantar

it's a minor inconvenience for a great how screen, no worries. I am happy either way, btw, just had a thought (have no clue how to do any of this so it might be a bit far fetched), how about the user chooses which default app to open for each panel (so predefined) and u just slide the panel to unlock to that app without a list to choose from?

nice idea i am planning on maybe putting icons of apps in there :3 but im not so sure it'll work out great :P i might try to go as true to the actual dreamboard concept as possible of veer totally away from it :3 depends :3 just note my exams are coming up soon so this week might be the last update :3 until near the end of October but who knows? maybe i can't stop the temptation of the computer :3

Guest tryantar

Nice! Working on erenz's miui 1.9.9! Really great job! Just wondering will whatsapp be added as a shortcut under messaging? :)

its possible, have to see if otber users want it too :)