[Lockscreen][MiUI] DREAMLOCK [UPDATE Sep.12.11][DreamMixedv2.0]

Guest tryantar

Guest zymphonyx

its possible, have to see if otber users want it too :)

Hmm alright, probably can set up a poll and see what the users wants :) I personally use whatsapp every minute of the day laugh.gif

ok, guess it's just me, sitting at converting for over 1/2 hour, restarting and retrying

never mind working great after a restart

Edited by iggy2

Thanks for the update and converted file tryantar, just wondering if anyone else having this issue, when I first setup the theme the unlock works great but after the first time it takes several times for it to unlock and most times I have to use one of the other unlock methods (messages, email, phone.....etc) any fix for this, did not have this issue with the arrow.

Also used both the 2.0 and 2.0 converted and the orange circles to get to the socal netoworking do not show, I have tried tapping the area anyways but nothing happens.

Guest tryantar

Thanks for the update and converted file tryantar, just wondering if anyone else having this issue, when I first setup the theme the unlock works great but after the first time it takes several times for it to unlock and most times I have to use one of the other unlock methods (messages, email, phone.....etc) any fix for this, did not have this issue with the arrow.

Also used both the 2.0 and 2.0 converted and the orange circles to get to the socal netoworking do not show, I have tried tapping the area anyways but nothing happens.

it doesnt work? :3... thats odd.... did you try double tapping do the finger dance or such? maybe it overlapped :3 sorry for the MASSIVE inconvenience. I have made i NEW lockscreen more elegant btw but it is still WIP not as many links but it should suffice =) still got gallery to deal with :P

it doesnt work? :3... thats odd.... did you try double tapping do the finger dance or such? maybe it overlapped :3 sorry for the MASSIVE inconvenience. I have made i NEW lockscreen more elegant btw but it is still WIP not as many links but it should suffice =) still got gallery to deal with :P

lol, hi tryantar, yep have done the finger dance (tried my toes as well) not happening (not a big issue, might just go back to 1.5)...anyways looking forward to seeing the new lock screen.

Hi tryantar, thanks for the great theme. Some one in MIUI china forum have improved your previous version and add music control and album cover. see this My link

And I also made my own version for album cover, like this. Maybe you can mix it into your own release?1559319bus7c99schc5her.jpg

Guest tryantar

Hi tryantar, thanks for the great theme. Some one in MIUI china forum have improved your previous version and add music control and album cover. see this My link

And I also made my own version for album cover, like this. Maybe you can mix it into your own release?1559319bus7c99schc5her.jpg

Hi :D i do see thanks for telling me :D have you already modded it or is it a concept? because if you modded it to look that way i wouldn't mind you posting it :D just remember to link it back here :D if you hadn't I greatly thank you for the suggestion :D never thought of it :3 sadly i have my exams so i'll do it near the start of november :( sorry about that thanks alots tho :D

Hi :D i do see thanks for telling me :D have you already modded it or is it a concept? because if you modded it to look that way i wouldn't mind you posting it :D just remember to link it back here :D if you hadn't I greatly thank you for the suggestion :D never thought of it :3 sadly i have my exams so i'll do it near the start of november :( sorry about that thanks alots tho :D

Hi tryantar, it's not a concept, I already modded it and posted at MIUI china forum. I'm not claiming as my own, I claim it's a mod from original work. Sorry to hear that you have less free time, hope you will pass your exam. However, you can download my mod from this address, if someone may like.

Guest tryantar

Hi tryantar, it's not a concept, I already modded it and posted at MIUI china forum. I'm not claiming as my own, I claim it's a mod from original work. Sorry to hear that you have less free time, hope you will pass your exam. However, you can download my mod from this address, if someone may like.

Well thanks for the good work :D sorry if i misunderstood you or anything :P I will add the download to the OP and a BIG credit to you for still keeping it alive :) thanks :D

Hi yhlfh, could you advise how to install, do I just need to rename the file to mtz because when I extract it just creates two folders under miui\themes

Hi yhlfh, could you advise how to install, do I just need to rename the file to mtz because when I extract it just creates two folders under miui\themes

no need to extract, even no need to rename, just put it into SD/MIUI/theme

Excellent, thank you yhlfh. Works great

Hi yhlfh, is their anyway to get a version with the normal slider from the bottom, for some reason every version 2 install the slider does not work properly, it takes several tries to get to unlock and I end up using one of the other unlocks (music, camera....) and then have to close it to get back to my home screen. The bottom slider (previous Arrow) always worked and I could return to ver. 1 but I really like the music controls.

• 1 month later...

I want to change application on the shortcut. how to change it???

<Intent action="android.intent.action.MAIN" package="com.android.browser" class="com.android.browser.BrowserActivity"/>
for example I want to change this to opera browser. where to find
class="com.android.browser.BrowserActivity"