How To install Titanium Backup apps from SanFrancisco onto MonteCarlo?

Guest dadashi

Guest dadashi

Hi, I've tried to install my 160 Titanium Backed up apps from my Blade onto my MonteCarlo.

It didn't work. I tried a couple of times, Titanium wouldn't put of the Blade apps unto my MonteCarlo, they're listed in the Batch section but it just wizzes through all the apps without installing any and ends after its wizzed through all 160 apps...

Any tips on how to or is it at all possible?

My Sanfrancisco is running CM7 N179 and the Montecarlo the stock MoteCarlo Gingerbread....could that be a reason it won't work?

ALSO,

Which app-to-Ext app should I use for Ext partition in MonteCarlo Gingerbread? Titanium doesn't see the Ext partition in Gingerbread, I've tried a couple of app2sd apps but Titanium still doesn't see the Ext3....

I use S2E with CM7 but that doesn't work with Gingerbread...

Edited by dadashi

Guest tilal6991

Hi, I've tried to install my 160 Titanium Backed up apps from my Blade onto my MonteCarlo.

It didn't work. I tried a couple of times, Titanium wouldn't put of the Blade apps unto my MonteCarlo, they're listed in the Batch section but it just wizzes through all the apps without installing any and ends after its wizzed through all 160 apps...

Any tips on how to or is it at all possible?

My Sanfrancisco is running CM7 N179 and the Montecarlo the stock MoteCarlo Gingerbread....could that be a reason it won't work?

OK. I'm going to release the latest nightly for the Skate soon with WiFI working - check if it works with that.

i have found the best way to back up apps is by using the free app androzip from the market, its basically winrar with an apps back up manager even lets you back up stock apps.... it replaced my filer app a while back now.