Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Xperia x10i

Have you seen this yet? it might be helpful

http://android.modac...w-to-port-miui/

Obviously, that was my staring point.

Unfortunately the instructions are not clear enough and there are some details missing from it. if you try to follow it to the letter you will see that there are some files missing, and there is no explanation if you have to create then or get them from source websites. Also, there is no description of the Kitchen he used, nor processes he made in there.

I wish it would be that simple, but after almost 2 weeks I still didn't come any closer to porting a rom myself, or even get a working kitchen on my PC :/

I see a long and twisted road in front of me before I will get to the finish product.

But thanks anyway.

glim9981

glim9981

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:X10i

Obviously, that was my staring point.

Unfortunately the instructions are not clear enough and there are some details missing from it. if you try to follow it to the letter you will see that there are some files missing, and there is no explanation if you have to create then or get them from source websites. Also, there is no description of the Kitchen he used, nor processes he made in there.

I wish it would be that simple, but after almost 2 weeks I still didn't come any closer to porting a rom myself, or even get a working kitchen on my PC :/

I see a long and twisted road in front of me before I will get to the finish product.

But thanks anyway.

I been porting N1 MIUI1.9.23 to x10i...i used erenz miui rom as base...tweaks from SkuMIUI..
It is my own testing ROM...kind of mixed from Erenz and SkuMIUI...Thanks guys...

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200

I been porting N1 MIUI1.9.23 to x10i...i used erenz miui rom as base...tweaks from SkuMIUI..
It is my own testing ROM...kind of mixed from Erenz and SkuMIUI...Thanks guys...

Can you please post or pm me your port to have a look at? Thanks.

glim9981

glim9981

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Can you please post or pm me your port to have a look at? Thanks.

Sure...thanks...

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
It wasn't needed In the end as I figured my problem but thanks anyways.

Blaven

Blaven

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Editing, Technology, Anime and Games
  • Devices:X10i Trip GB.71.102

I'm trying to do the same, deleted the app folder from erenz and pasted and overwrited the app and framework folder from 1.9.23.
The problem is, it gets stuck at boot.
Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

~Blaven

Posted Image

mt2jjj

mt2jjj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:everything about; phones, cameras, android OS, computers(expert;-))
  • Devices:I9100

I'm trying to do the same, deleted the app folder from erenz and pasted and overwrited the app and framework folder from 1.9.23.

~Blaven

have same situation, i think that problem is with scripts

"Yet even that enemy of God and man had friends and associates in his desolation; I am alone."

glim9981

glim9981

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

~Blaven

I did not deleted the app and frameworks...i think u try not to delete all the framework files.
Just delete bin,xbin,replace all the files in etc based on the rddnnar miui guides...
I had port MIUI1.9.30...using the same method...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users