[ROM][GEN-2] Complete Android Experience 2.3.4

Guest Sami Beck

Guest Sami Beck

What is Complete Android Experience?

It's a ROM based upon burstlams leaked ROM for the ZTE Blade with speed tweaks and elements from stock Android 2.3.3. This is designed to provide the most vanilla Gingerbread experience for the ZTE Blade along with some speed.

post-792019-0-94151800-1315132391_thumb.post-792019-0-95112600-1315132393_thumb.post-792019-0-15742800-1315347539_thumb.

What is included in the ROM?

- Stock Android Launcher

- Youtube

- Google Talk

- Google Maps

- No-frills CPU Control

- Google Mail

- Google Maps

- Kernel now supports overclock

- Gallery 3D

- Full Live Wallpapers

Changelog

-Updated libs

-Added Gen-1 Support

-Fixed GPS and Radio

-Added New Kernel

- Edited build.prop for better performance

- Changed battery look.

- Added reboot to menu

- Removed Facebook and Reboot app

- Used Nexus One stock launcher

- Added new kernel

- Zip-aligned for added speed.

- Nexus Boot Animation

- Stock system apps from Android 2.3.3

Installing the ROM

Flash in Clockwork Mod Recovery, Remember to wipe data/cache!

Download

CAE 1.3 GEN-1 http://www.multiupload.com/8B11SZLKT6 - MD5: bf87c523bed3027460be90c561085325

CAE 1.3 - http://www.multiupload.com/SIW78NX8EF - MD5: 05fc6f2f38c77e5032eb4f849808db0a

CAE 1.2 - http://www.multiupload.com/LL1TQ8VT3G - MD5: 4870adcb9567adb9c8f3eeb21ddfd2ad

CAE 1.1 - http://www.multiupload.com/WRN425DKG3 - MD5:41f591b7513d4bdbfa4aef0279a80115

CAE 1.0 - http://www.multiupload.com/M2GVGQLALH - MD5: 3ee2d0e3b7836904982f6772eb875257

Thanks

I'd firstly like to thank burstlam because without him this ROM would not be around, I'd also like to thank those of you who have helped me and given me guidance recently.

And finally I'd like to thank, you the end user as its people like you that motivate me to keep developing!

Guest CaptainSpectacular

It's a ROM based upon burstlams leaked ROM for the ZTE Blade with speed tweaks and elements from stock Android 2.3.3. This is designed to provide the most vanilla Gingerbread experience for the ZTE Blade along with some speed.

A little question. You say "the most vanilla Gingerbread experience" but I see the battery icon is blue... Not to offense, appreciate all works for the blade, but I didn't understand this choice.

Thanks anyway, I'll maybe try this one later.

Guest Sami Beck

A little question. You say "the most vanilla Gingerbread experience" but I see the battery icon is blue... Not to offense, appreciate all works for the blade, but I didn't understand this choice.

Thanks anyway, I'll maybe try this one later.

Ill change in 1.1

Guest brunomello

I have the previous CAE in my ZTE Blade. It is a good, fast and stable ROM with some annoyances like:

- battery icon has nothing to do with stock android

- no stock launcher

- pink fugly scroll bars

- keyboard text prediction is broken

- too many useless ring tones

- ring tone on call broken (just rings once)

- stupid sound when battery is running out (bellow 15%)

I hope this new release will fix all these issues. I will wait for 1.1 because that battery icon is terrible!

Anyway, thanks for you work.

Guest PhenomHTX

pls add info about "who made kernel" cuz it's not you'r own work.And sorry, but you didnt develop anythink it this rom, you didnt change even default ringtone and manufacture to HTC to get better game performance.

Edited by PhenomHTX

Guest dwitcombe

I'm undecided between CAE, gsf 21b and blue ginger v5... you advise this as the speed and stability?

seems quicker and smoother than gsf21 which was my favourite... until now :) i think blue ginger is no longer in development so its probably got left behind. not sure though. don

Guest hlubepet

Good work! Better and faster then GSF and CM. Best I've ever used.

hlubepet , is it stable on 806 mhz? It crashes at 787 mhz for me. 768 runs fine.

its device-by-device... for me its quite stabe... Ive done 2 tests - stock 600mhz and full-power 806mhz, but about your question - it reboots when I turn bluetooth on, otherwise, no problems found.. but its highly possible that it will reboot for more reasons than only bluetooth :)

Guest rockstarszzzz

Can the users please update me on following:

1) tethering

2)GPS - accuracy

3) bluetooth - connectivity

4) wifi-fix (the legendary issue!)

5) pink scroll bars - still there or gone?

Are all these working without force closes? I've tweaked my current ROM to get all these + speed and smoothness. Don't want to do it all over again :) Downloaded the ROM, but will download once someone gives a little feedback.

I know it's too early, but any noticable battery drain while in stand by?

Edited by rockstarszzzz

its device-by-device... for me its quite stabe... Ive done 2 tests - stock 600mhz and full-power 806mhz, but about your question - it reboots when I turn bluetooth on, otherwise, no problems found.. but its highly possible that it will reboot for more reasons than only bluetooth :)

I turn wifi off and killed all other apps and now it's running on 806 mhz. Im very surprised because the phone is not hot! On cm the phone was very hot when i OCd to 748. I think we need a bit more voltage and maybe we can hit 850 just like the HTC Legend. The battery time is good tho :)

Can the users please update me on following:

1) tethering

2)GPS - accuracy

3) bluetooth - connectivity

4) wifi-fix (the legendary issue!)

5) pink scroll bars - still there or gone?

Are all these working without force closes? I've tweaked my current ROM to get all these + speed and smoothness. Don't want to do it all over again :) Downloaded the ROM, but will download once someone gives a little feedback.

I know it's too early, but any noticable battery drain while in stand by?

Everything seems to work fine. Wi-fi is fast just like the scrolling. Tethering works for me. Didn't try GPS yet. I say give it a chance. I love this ROM.

Edited by Zunex

Guest rockstarszzzz

Everything seems to work fine. Wi-fi is fast just like the scrolling. Tethering works for me. Didn't try GPS yet. I say give it a chance. I love this ROM.

Does it still have that pink overall glow and scroll bars? Can't see from pictures